Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan V2.0 vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan blasts Garcia with ease. Khan is flawed but Garcia is outright dog **** and I've been saying that since he KO'd Khan.

Danny really is a c-level fighter and Khan a b-level

Comment

Garcia still beats him. Although he still fights flat-footed, Garcia has a great timing and power. Khan is fast, but he doesn't switch his offense up enough allowing him predictable over 12 rounds. Garcia sparks him again.

Comment

A rematch with these two at 147 would be great. I bet Khan makes adjustments and outboxes Garcia. I bet it won't happen though because Danny and his dad were all high and mighty after beating Khan. Danny Garcia basically made his name off beating Khan and no way he's going to ruin that. No way he's going to let Khan have a shot at redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          ill pick the one who didnt get a robbery against a bum in his last fight
          I know man, Diaz should've had a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Khan blasts Garcia with ease. Khan is flawed but Garcia is outright dog **** and I've been saying that since he KO'd Khan.

Danny really is a c-level fighter and Khan a b-level
            lol at a c- fighter unifying a title in a loaded division. herrera was just a bad matchup for him thats all. he's not trash smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              khan looked like a roided cow.

lol that would be a bull

Comment

I think Garcia will look better @WW just like Khan. I can't wait to see the rematch, makes too much sense not to. I'd pick Garcia to win. I'm almost sure that Garcia would hurt him again. The difference next time is that Garcia will finish him better once he gets him hurt.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 05-05-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

IMO if that was against Garcia he wins easily, build up would be great with daddy doing his usual **** stirring

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
                    IMO if that was against Garcia he wins easily, build up would be great with daddy doing his usual **** stirring
                    Unlike Roach, Hunter would not allow Angel to get away with that crap, also Hunter seems to be a very calm father like influence on Khan, he has a way with words

I'd like to see Angel try to square up to big Virgil,

Comment

Khan still sucks. He's still a chinny **** with no inside game whatsoever who any competent referee would disqualify for excessive holding and shoving.

Khan would look a million bucks against the very limited Garcia but eventually Danny would land a bomb and that would get the ball rolling in his favor because Khan sucks even worse when he's hurt.

Garcia, once again, by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X