No announcement yet.

Khan V2.0 vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    He put the guy down 3 times...at one point Collazo was so hurt he was just leaning on the ropes, standing there like a drunk man, dazed, birds circling his head

You people are hilarious, i guess putting a guy on his arse 3 times doesnt count as "hurt"

Jesus
    Most of the knockdowns were due to being off balance. Collazo looked frustrated by the holding and the fact that he was fighting with ONE arm.

Speed is nice but chin will betray him asap.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Fair enough, but my point still stands : Collazo rarely every fights anybody worth a **** and anytime he did, he lost - Hatton, Mosley, and Khan being the most notable.
      I thought he beat both Hatton and Mosley. So those paper victories don't mean jack.

What we saw against Khan was a Collazo with a bad hand being hugged for 50% of the night.

NOT impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
        lol Khan is was fighting a bum that got a lucky punch in his fight before to get the shot at khan

Did you watch his fights against Hatton and Berto? No wonder if Pacman was fighting him you'd never call him a bum lol.

Khan made him look like a bum get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Angel Garcia would f*** Khan up in the head again thats for sure.
          Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Did you watch his fights against Hatton and Berto? No wonder if Pacman was fighting him you'd never call him a bum lol.

Khan made him look like a bum get over it.
          A guy who trained like **** and fought with a bad hand against Huggy Khan.

Stay tuned. Amir's chin is always on the line

Comment

Its VERY rare to get a point deducted for holding. Khan is scared of inside fighting. He looked pretty sharp though and his frame held the extra weight well. Now its time to face a player at 147 (not floyd)

Comment

Danny by KO again.

Khantards are up there with the most ridiculous in the sport. Their guy has been dropped, ko'd multiple times at the height of his prime and somehow they still believe he's a p4p talent. He is what he is: quick hands, good natural ability, terrible chin and terrible defense unless he is wrestling. Danny Garcia just need to land the hook.

And he wasn't destroying Danny. If you watch the fight again, Danny was timing him and had started to land his hook with relative ease. It was a matter of time.

How is Khan supposed to beat him? Hold him the whole fight? Collazo is just a decent boxer who fought dumb and had no pop. Danny would pop khan in the nuts enough times to make him hug shy.

Comment

Collazo is an ex drunk. A guy who barely trains anymore. A guy with a broken hand fighting Amir Klinch.

Khan beats Danny Gracia easy if Collazo changes his name to Danny Garcia and fights him again with a broken hand.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                  Collazo is an ex drunk. A guy who barely trains anymore. A guy with a broken hand fighting Amir Klinch.

Khan beats Danny Gracia easy if Collazo changes his name to Danny Garcia and fights him again with a broken hand.
                  Collazo's big win is Victor Ortiz who hasn't won a fight since 2001. And it was Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                    Most of the knockdowns were due to being off balance. Collazo looked frustrated by the holding and the fact that he was fighting with ONE arm.

Speed is nice but chin will betray him asap.
                    Utter rubbish

Jesus

He couldnt even get up, he needed to take a knee

Chin Chinned

off balance my arse

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Anybody who picked Collazo in that fight needs to have a CT scan done on their brain for traumatic injury.

I like the guy and all, but his career highlight was giving Hatton a run for his money in his first fight at 147lbs way back in may of 2006. The KO of Ortiz had much more to do with the fact that Ortiz is a quitting **** whose heart hasn't been in boxing since Maidana whipped his ass than it had to do with Collazo actually being world class.

I mean, he lost to Berto, FFS.

Good win for Khan, though. A semi-"name" to get his career back on track. Let's see where he takes it now.

Though Khan did beat Maidana ( who is a probably a bigger puncher than Garcia).

If Khan deserves the critics (and he does) he also deserves praise when it's due.

Khan was good enough to beat Maidana once. I am pretty sure he could do it twice, and his carrer would be back on track.

I'm not saying Khan is an elite fighter, but he's not trash either. No worse than Maidana in any case.

Comment

Working...
                      X