No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux HAS OFFICIALLY REPLCAED FLOYD as the BEST BOXER in the Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You just started watching boxing didn't you? Floyd was dropped in the amateurs and he was dropped by Judah in the pros.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

No one cares about what happen in the amateurs this is the pros ....and no judah didn't drop mayweather .....at worst his glove glazed that mat and the ref didn't even count it as a knock down ,,,rigo ass literally touch the mat

Comment

Valid statement. Even though I don't believe in P4P anything, the P4P list is a in the moment thing and right now Rig looks unbeatable and Floyd looks very beatable now.

Comment

There is one big difference b/w Floyd and Rigo. Rigo has that equalizer in his left and guys just don't run in on him. Agbeko didn't even want get near him. Floyd doesn't have that so guys like Castillo, Chavez, Maidana, Cotto can run in on him and not worry. With Rigo you come at him like that and he'll hurt you. So no I don't see Kiko Maritnez or a guy like Maidana doing to Rigo what Chindo did to Floyd.

Comment

Floyd looked a little sloppy last night but determining who the best boxer is based off one shoddy performance alone is reaching. Floyd's entire body of work overshadows anything Rigo has done. I think in modern day boxing, he's certainly close to toppling Mayweather. It's too bad there aren't many guys out there who can really hang with him and serve as a proper barometer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            Floyd looked a little sloppy last night but determining who the best boxer is based off one shoddy performance alone is reaching. Floyd's entire body of work overshadows anything Rigo has done. I think in modern day boxing, he's certainly close to toppling Mayweather. It's too bad there aren't many guys out there who can really hang with him and serve as a proper barometer.
            I concur
            And Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favorite white girls

Comment

I don't know who is better but Rigondeaux's win over Donaire is better than any win on Floyd's record.

Comment

theres one difference. Floyd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Rigo will accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  he looked like he was in there with a young strong hard hitting tough lion who swarmed him. he didnt look sloppy, Maidana just pbrought it.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    There is one big difference b/w Floyd and Rigo. Rigo has that equalizer in his left and guys just don't run in on him. Agbeko didn't even want get near him. Floyd doesn't have that so guys like Castillo, Chavez, Maidana, Cotto can run in on him and not worry. With Rigo you come at him like that and he'll hurt you. So no I don't see Kiko Maritnez or a guy like Maidana doing to Rigo what Chindo did to Floyd.
                    You really think -if they were the same size obviously- that fighters like Castillo and Maidana would be scared to put pressure on Rigondeaux? Just because Donaire and Agbeko became tentative once they got hit doesn't mean everyone will.

I'm sure Mares, Kiko, maybe LSC would make Rigondeaux work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
                      LOL Donaire was a great win, but I never rated him #5 P4P, He was always overrated and hyped up by the TR machine, still a great win over a great talent. Rigo needs to FIGHT first to prove hes the best fighter.. he needs Mares, Santa Cruz etc. I remember when people were saying Moreno was the 3rd best pure boxer behind Mayweather and Ward then Mares came and overwhelmed him. I want to see Rigo face the same adversity that Floyd did last night.

Rigo KO'd Mares TWICE in the amatuers!! Fact-

He left his division cause he doesn't want to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X