Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who still complaining about the gloves.Maidana is dirty and i wouldnt trust him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    46 and ZERO.
    You shook!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      The feelings in the air, yall know floyd eeked it out... father time catches up with every1.. all that **** you guys talk about pac looking old look what happened now... a guy supposed to be flatfooted and slow nearly beat the best boxer in the world.
      Guess it is age, isnt it. Floyd looked like some fat old cat scared of getting hurt out there.
      In the post fight conference he pulled another old man one when he told Chino if he wanted to carry on the fight then and there. Jajaja!!!
      Sure Fraud, you wouldnt fight him with legal boxing gloves but you'd take Chino bare knuckled on a street fight, calm down pops. He'd fking finish you.

Comment

Nearly beat him?
        def man... i could see 115-113 for floyd,, anything much wider then that is awful.

i scored it a draw. i was leaning floyd tho because of the clean punches.

but yes,, maidana came very close. i remember you saying maidana wouldnt win 1 round and get schooled.

Comment

I agree with Larry x. I was speaking to my dad earlier on and said pretty much the same thing. Before the fight I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, regarding the glove mishap, after the fight things changed; Maidana proved himself to be a person who would cheat in order to get victory, so there is very little I would put past him and his camp.

Comment

amazing,, some floyd fans cant accept he gave him a good close fight. after calling him a flatfooted slow plodder, he proved all u guys wrong and YES nearly beat him but floyd got the W,, but it seems like its the floyd fans that cant move on and trying to convince themselves that it was a dominant win.

floyd landed what 230 punches to maidana 221, most said he wouldnt land 40

Comment

Don't be mad cause Devon Alexander beat Marcos easier than floyd

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                amazing,, some floyd fans cant accept he gave him a good close fight. after calling him a flatfooted slow plodder, he proved all u guys wrong and YES nearly beat him but floyd got the W,, but it seems like its the floyd fans that cant move on and trying to convince themselves that it was a dominant win.

floyd landed what 230 punches to maidana 221, most said he wouldnt land 40
                Dude this is professional boxing.A win is a win. I gave Maidana the same amount of rounds I gave Cotto, Oscar and Judah. 4.

Maidana is getting too much credit for losing How did you guys miss the shyt ton of points Floyd racked up?

Comment

Here are the facts: red gloves were approved by commission and Floyd pusssd out. Gayweather landed 2 or 3 punches and score it for him somehow even though maidana was forcing the fight taking him to the ropes and body punching. I guess mayweather gets points for holding cuz that's all he was doing on the ropes! What happened to the toe 2 toe he was talking about all week!???

Comment

Dude this is professional boxing.A win is a win. I gave Maidana the same amount of rounds I gave Cotto, Oscar and Judah. 4.

Maidana is getting too much credit for losing How did you guys miss the shyt ton of points Floyd racked up?
                    i never said a win isnt a win,, floyd beats maidana. i give him credit for doing that floyd is the better man.

but it was a close fight is what im saying,, im not sure how u can deny that.

i still think maidana is relatively slow, handspeed and footspeed. i was shocked how he was able to get to mayweather so often and close the distance.

the main thing i think people are griping with, is that when manny beat bradley i believe you said he was horrendus, and said he looked bad. but floyd also clearly had struggles and alot of floyd fans cant admit that and say a win is a win. just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Damn right him and his camp are dirty as hell and even admit it...The man lacks talent so he fouls,cheats,low blows,throws knees,tackles and tries to use gloves with very little padding..This guy is no boxer he can't box for ****..He landed maybe 3 clean legal punches the entire damn fight..when did HAMMER PUNCHES BECOME LEGAL IN BOXING??? this guy threw 200 rabbit punches and 5 lowblows...Why in the hell would anyone trust his camp on gloves???
                      Floyd is the dirty one man, there is no trying to switch the issue, no covering it up, dude should just retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X