Collapse
No announcement yet.

That fight was no robbery or draw..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even most Floyd haters are giving Floyd the fight.

Maidana fought a EXCELLENT fight, not too wild, just enough pressure, and just enough jab's.

7-5 Mayweather.

And I can't remember the last opponent that Mayweather fought that won 5 rounds, atlest on my score card.

So I think this just means Maidana is a A- A+ caliber fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Bradley fans are also Fl0mos aswell?
      How anyone could see the first Pac v Bradley fight that Bradley won is beyond me so I'm quite confident in admitting I scored it
      116-114 In favour of Maidana

Marcos scored big with controlling tempo of the fight, hardly ever taking a step backwards...
      He threw twice the amount of punches
      and he certainly absolutely certainly landed more than Mayweather.
      None of that is scoring criteria

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Gave Chino 1,3,4,6 & 8

Excellent game plan by Garcia and good execution by maidana.

But 7-5 Floyd
        Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Robbery? FUK NO! If some had it a "Draw" I wouldn't argue against that either. It was a Close Fight, Maidana Physically Outworked Mayweather...only thing is that I thought he kinda smothered his own work so while it looked good to those that hate Mayweather, Maidana did not get enough clean work in unfortunately

They BOTH kinda spent most of the fight Smothering Each Other to be honest
        In middle of the ring maidana had no answer but against the ropes he was strong early

Comment

"See these numbers?.... 8-4"

"Had it just like that for Floyd."

Comment

it was a close fight. I don't think floyd did much either. or as much as expected. Erik Morales damage Maidana more than Floyd did. I personally think that a rematch is a waste of time considering where Floyd is now. Make the Pacquiao fight happen.

Comment

Maidana was only getting rounds because he pushed the action

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Maidana was only getting rounds because he pushed the action
                Well, he didn't really have to push it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  Rome if you think bradley won the first fight against PAC then how did maidana not beat Floyd I get it your biased.
                  To your highlighted portion of your post??About what exactly??

I do think Bradley won his fight against Pac,nothing will change my mind about it..I also thought that Pac won the rematch,nothing will change my mind about it..I also thought Garcia beat Herrera,nothing gonna change my mind about it(this fight was called a robbery,another close fight)not to mention ******s called that fight a robbery..

A close fight is not a robbery,imo..People saying this fight was a draw or win for Maidana,are fooling them self's..

Comment

I saw a draw so no robbery but could have went either way with some close rds, Maidana should get a rematch just like Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      GTFOH with the bull**** already..Mayweather beat Maidana in a closely competitive fight..I had it 8-4 for Mayweather..I see no need for a rematch,or for anyone to make this into something it's not..Maidana was not robbed,he fought hard but did not have the stamina to win this fight..

I do tip my hat to Maidana doe,much better showing then I expected..
                      Well, you also say u scored the first PAC Tim fight 8-4 for Tim so that alone says how garbage your judging is. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X