Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: Chino Maidana Deserves a Rematch! Immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man-up and fight Chino with the Mx gloves or it's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Man-up and fight Chino with the Mx gloves or it's pointless.
      Ive always thought that boxers should where the same gloves.... a standard glove like all the amateurs wear.... all the same. Size of ring should be a set standard too. This stuff shouldnt need to be negotiated. No 26ft ring if you like to move or 22ft if you like to brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Ive always thought that boxers should where the same gloves.... a standard glove like all the amateurs wear.... all the same. Size of ring should be a set standard too. This stuff shouldnt need to be negotiated. No 26ft ring if you like to move or 22ft if you like to brawl.
        Where does it say the ring was 26ft? All I keep hearing are rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Where does it say the ring was 26ft? All I keep hearing are rumors.
          Im not saying the ring was 26ft. I dont know the size of the ring. Im just saying there should be one set size for all.

Its like a football team having a smaller goal because they have a s**t keeper or a tennis player wanting a smaller court because their cardio is s**t.

Gloves and ring should be the same in every fight

Comment

i wanna see may vs pac while broner get his rematch with maidana then once maidana beat him again FM comes back and finishes Maidana.

Comment

Floyd wears custom Grants. Maidana just wanted the stock Everlast Mx gloves. Floyd's gloves were more obscure than what Maidana wanted to wear.

Comment

cos there's no khan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Floyd wears custom Grants. Maidana just wanted the stock Everlast Mx gloves. Floyd's gloves were more obscure than what Maidana wanted to wear.
                  Your missing my point i think. Im not saying both should wear either grants or everlast. Im saying every pro boxer should wear identical gloves. example.... every fighter in the ufc wears the same ufc glove. in the amateurs every boxer wears the same identical aiba aproved glove (i think) just the colours are different.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    Agree with rodger they need a rematch. it prob will be different to, we'll see. I wonder if Floyd will put rodger back as head trainer. I think he'd be better.

Comment

Im not saying the ring was 26ft. I dont know the size of the ring. Im just saying there should be one set size for all.

Its like a football team having a smaller goal because they have a s**t keeper or a tennis player wanting a smaller court because their cardio is s**t.

Gloves and ring should be the same in every fight
                      I agree. Was just asking cause I kept seeing people say that yesterday. Wanted to know if it was true or just a rumor, which is what it seemed to have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X