Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-5 Maidana. Can't believe this ****. Im disgusted... 117-111? I mean my god.

Comment

If you think this was a robbery please leave and never come back. You know nothing about boxing.

It was a close competitive fight that Floyd won by 2 rounds. No where near a robbery.

Comment

the time to beat Mayweather is now, that being said, I gave the fight to Floyd. I had a ****ty stream, so I was stalled on a lot of the action so I wanna watch it again later tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch though.

Comment

8-4 Floyd.

Comment

I had maidana 7-5. Maidana not having his gloves I thought mad a difference.

Comment

For those saying Maidana won, just don't. He did lose, 115-113. But it was a hell of a fight!

Comment

I had it 115-113 for Mayweather..it is a rematch worthy round

Comment

116-112 Mayweather.

I thought it was fairly routine, all the good work came from Mayweather. Wild swings to the arms aren't scoring punches.

Comment

Maidna got robbed.
                    Coward Mayweather is overrated

Comment

hats off goes to el chino maidana wow this dude is a legit fighter now. I saw it a draw mayweather was really good aswell but a draw would of been fair 117 in one scorecard this ******* was not watching the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X