No announcement yet.

Niel Morton: Glove Difference Yesterday? One Was Blue, One Was Red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niel Morton: Glove Difference Yesterday? One Was Blue, One Was Red

Last edited by Da Machine; 05-03-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

The commission hadn't officially approved the "custom" (color scheme) gloves so when Floyd complained about the gloves they told Maidana to wear the red or black ones. There is nothing wrong with the padding in the Everlast MX. It is one of the most common fight gloves.

Somehow Floyd's fanbase translated that into the commission verifying that Maidana was "caught pulling a Margarito" based on their lack of reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
        The commission hadn't officially approved the "custom" (color scheme) gloves so when Floyd complained about the gloves they told Maidana to wear the red or black ones. There is nothing wrong with the padding in the Everlast MX. It is one of the most common fight gloves.

Somehow Floyd's fanbase translated that into the commission verifying that Maidana was "caught pulling a Margarito" based on their lack of reading comprehension.
        Exactly...

Comment

the commission nore did team mayweather think so (the most important fact of it all. THE COMMISSION didn't think so) thats why they weren't approved..............

Comment

There is no doubt that this was floyd scared ****less trying to neutralize Maidana's biggest threat which is POWER.

I am ready to see this coward get beat savagely in brutal fashion for real. I am more hyped than ever to see him get destroyed in that ring. And I'm keeping it PG... I really don't care if he.... well. Ya get it. LET'S GO CHINOOO!!! **** this coward fraud up!!

Comment

But but but there's a pic comparing regular Everlast gloves with Maidana's blue gloves and they're completely different! If you ever laced up you would know!

Idiots.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Should Mayweather lose, you know they're going to say that it's because of Maidana's gloves, even if he's wearing the approved red ones and not the custom blue ones.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  But but but there's a pic comparing regular Everlast gloves with Maidana's blue gloves and they're completely different! If you ever laced up you would know!

Idiots.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  but but but but shut your punk ass up

Comment

Damage control...

Comment

Working...
                    X