Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe avoiding the reporters questioning on Approved gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might be avoiding the question so team mayweather can come out later and say "we only had an issue with the blue gloves"...So it was all a stunt to pump up curiosity in the fight... Although I heard they did say they rejected the red ones too( but no video record of it that I'm aware).

Comment

Originally posted by darius45
      He might be avoiding the question so team mayweather can come out later and say "we only had an issue with the blue gloves"...So it was all a stunt to pump up curiosity in the fight... Although I heard they did say they rejected the red ones too( but no video record of it that I'm aware).
      I dont think it was a stunt, I think they will back track because they lost trying to make him use grant and they dont want to come up on the losing end of an argument.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        @ 2:12

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          What does this turd know about boxing and fighting and boxing equipment? Rubbing Floyd's nipples doesn't make him a boxing expert.
          But it does put him ahead of someone on a freaking boxing forum.

Dude atlest works in the industry, unlike 99% of boxing fans on NSB that have never even met a boxer, nevermind actually boxed in a competition before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Only douchebags wear their sunglasses 24-7..He is one of them.
            People like Floyd and Ellerbee who wear sun glasses in the dark just want to turn an ugly face into a cool looking face

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              What's ellerbes job again?
              Mayweather Promotions CEO.

Please meet Pacquaio Promotions CEO:

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Mayweather Promotions CEO.

Please meet Pacquaio Promotions CEO:

What is your point?

Ellerbe is 1000x douchier.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  @ 2:12
                  But even that is ambiguous. When he tries on the red gloves he doesn't seem as upset about the feel as when he tries on the blue ones... he even gets a second opinion...So right after, he either makes a move inside his head where he says, "i'll just play up on this controversy" and says "make em where the same **** as me" or he doesn't want to lose face after expressing his outrage at the blue gloves and demands( like a child) to have it "his way"(make em where the blue gloves)... i.e... At this point he's not even in the mind to make compromises, whether the red gloves felt fine or not ("they're still Everlast so something might be fishy", could be his thinking)

So yeah... Either a stunt or the effect of someone who's used to getting his way all the time.

Comment

Ellerbie is a such a pathetic lap dog floyds whipping boy. Anyway I didn't think they still made horse hair gloves anymore. My first gloves were tuff wear 16oz horse hair. It hardens up like a rock after a while and of course its going to feel like no padding if you touch only 1 spot. The hair can be displaced easy

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Reporter: "Have the red gloves been Approved"
                      Ellerbe: "The story is that there is a dispute ...."

Reporter:"Did the commissioner approve the red gloves?
                      Ellerbe:"The commissioner didn't approve the blue gloves. They are not acceptable ...."

ellerbe will only approve gloves made with his nose hair. with his big nostrils he can at least make up to 15 pairs of gloves.

he got more than enough nose hairs to supply the whole ppv cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X