No announcement yet.

Ellerbe and Mayweather Now On Crusade To Block Horse Hair From Boxing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
    This sounds serious. Even Cleto Reyes were approved and those were always the punchers glove, these are thinner and harder

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      This sounds serious. Even Cleto Reyes were approved and those were always the punchers glove, these are thinner and harder
      Red ones have been approved so it's a non issue.

Comment

Ellerbe and Mayweather Now On Crusade To Block Horse Hair From Boxing Gloves

http://instagram.com/p/nhgEr1x3YZ/

Comment

The crazy thing is Grant also has Horse hair gloves for punchers.
          The guy from Grant talks about Triple g and Kovalev using his gloves and his take on the whole gloves incident.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qzAkD8L7rg

Comment

if they cant keep horse hair out there ladies hairs, how they suppose to keep it out the gloves? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
              Nothing convinces people to buy PPV's more than the good ol' "I'm going to cancel my fight because I don't like his gloves" trick. Ah yes, a classic move, should skyrocket sales to 2 million; what a genius move on TMT's part, and totally not a primadonna gesture.
              lmfao some people are idiots, they give mayweather too much credit.

Comment

Regardless of all this glove bull**** the fight will happen tomorrow. How the hell does a network make money by cancelling a PPV? A Floyd one at that. Floyd is trying to play mind games that's all.

Comment

Working...
                X