No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] GARCIA "I smell SOMETHING ELSE, you're sweating ELLERBE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] GARCIA "I smell SOMETHING ELSE, you're sweating ELLERBE"

These COWARDS are ****ing scared. COMMISSION APPROVED the gloves (red stock ones) and they're still shook. THEY ARE TRYING TO neutralize Chino's biggest asset which is strenght by forcing him to fight with pillows. EVERLAST MX / Cleto Reyes are made for punchers and HAVE LESS PADDING than Grant's which are made FOR BETTER protection of hands for those who did not know.

This is how Floyd has managed to keep his fabricated record. Ducking, avoiding, manipulating, draining, cherry picking and having absolute control over everything.

I want Maidana to end this *****'s career tomorrow night.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 05-02-2014, 11:15 PM.

Why did Floyd agree to the Everlast Gloves in the first place if he is now suddenly worried about them, the red approved ones i'm talking about.

This might just be a staged drama, makes no sense that or Floyd is worried about Chino's power but he isn't as he signed to fight him ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

These COWARDS are ****ing scared. COMMISSION APPROVED the gloves (red stock ones) and they still don't want to fight.

This is how Floyd has managed to keep his undefeated. Ducking, avoiding, manipulating, draining, cherry picking and having absolute control over everything.

I want Maidana to end this *****'s career tomorrow night.
      If I was Maidana I would drop this garbage fight, no matter any consequences. He should fight a man with balls instead (Broner rematch..)

Comment

He be knockin errruuubady out cos he be not wearin no pads smhh

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          If I was Maidana I would drop this garbage fight, no matter any consequences. He should fight a man with balls instead (Broner rematch..)
          lol no you wouldn't.

Comment

The fight will go on. The blue ones are bad gloves he'll wear the red ones or at least another pair. Op is a fukin loser earlier saying u hope Floyd dies cause the gloves had no padding

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              lol no you wouldn't.
              I'm 35-3, 31 KO's, should have fought Floyd. Maidana would be able to get a fight with anyone that has a pair on them. Screw Floyd.

Comment

Broner still undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  The fight will go on. The blue ones are bad gloves he'll wear the red ones or at least another pair. Op is a fukin loser earlier saying u hope Floyd dies cause the gloves had no padding
                  Clearly Everlast made illegal gloves specially for a massive outsider in a PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                    Why did Floyd agree to the Everlast Gloves in the first place if he is now suddenly worried about them, the red approved ones i'm talking about.

This might just be a staged drama, makes no sense that or Floyd is worried about Chino's power but he isn't as he signed to fight him ha.
                    They have been trying to reduce the risk of the fight from the get go. You could start seeing their camp and floyd getting uneasy these past two weeks... I wouldn't put it past them offering Maidana weeks ago money to go easy on Floyd.

And today Floyd thought of this to try and avoid as much risk as possible heading into tomorrows fight.

This is the nature of this fraud. I am ready for Maidana to batter him until he can't get up anymore (keeping it PG...).

Comment

Working...
                    X