Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] GARCIA "I smell SOMETHING ELSE, you're sweating ELLERBE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of unnecessary drama. I have no doubt that this fight will happen, regardless of what Ellerbe's emotional ass says.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraď View Post
      Floyd has absolutely no problems with being a hypocrite.

That's true, but aren't we all? As far as i'm concerned the blue glove wasn't approved so his initial protest is fine, but the RED has been and Chino should be able to wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

A lot of unnecessary drama. I have no doubt that this fight will happen, regardless of what Ellerbe's emotional ass says.
        oOOOOOOOO *controls self*.... Man I'm ready for tomorrow night already. You can see they are scared.

I hope they DO TAMPER with the new gloves. I want to see a brutal beating of this coward. Just hours away now.
        Last edited by The Problem Child; 05-03-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

anyone feel like the atmosphere of this fight is just strange? The gloves, last minute promotion, mayweather being distracted, fight might be cancelled, floyd showing off abortion papers, no trash talking on floyds side... this fight doesn't feel like a typical floyd fight, and im not saying it has a big time feel, it just has an odd feel to it

Comment

Ellerbe is almost as worse as Floyd
            I mean, the interview specifically asks about the red gloves, but Ellerbe only talks about the blue one. He twists and will never answer questions directly if it doesn't fit his agenda and will make him look stupid. So damn frustrating to listen to these fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
              anyone feel like the atmosphere of this fight is just strange? The gloves, last minute promotion, mayweather being distracted, fight might be cancelled, floyd showing off abortion papers, no trash talking on floyds side... this fight doesn't feel like a typical floyd fight, and im not saying it has a big time feel, it just has an odd feel to it
              it's just marketing, that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
                Ellerbe is almost as worse as Floyd
                I mean, the interview specifically asks about the red gloves, but Ellerbe only talks about the blue one. He twists and will never answer questions directly if it doesn't fit his agenda and will make him look stupid. So damn frustrating to listen to these fools.
                He seems to have an issue with gloves made with horsetail. He even said going forward, those gloves should be banned.

Comment

just stop with this BS fake ass drama already damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                    Agree I feel exactly the same way but in the ring is gonna be your typical Mayweather fight however.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      it's just marketing, that's all

Don't be suprised if it doesn't happen. People don't realise what a diva Floyd is, this isn't a marketing ploy, it's not generated enough noise.. trust me this is just Floyd being Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X