Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow Just Rewatched Mayweather-Castillo 1 And...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd hates Arum, but if he weren't with Arum at the time there's no way he would have been given that gift decision.

Comment

Don't listen to the HBO announce team, they thought Pacquiao clearly beat Marquez in the first three fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Don't listen to the HBO announce team, they thought Pacquiao clearly beat Marquez in the first three fights!
        Larry Merchant at the end of the Pac-JMM 2: "Hell of a fight. I'm calling it another draw"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          in the second they were calling lots of shots for marquez while pacquiao was clearly punching him in the face, sometimes marquez wasn't even throwing

made that fight seem close when pacquiao clearly won it

ofcrouse when i say "they" i mean jim lampley though, guy is ******ed when it comes to calling punches, seriously every fight he makes a wrong call on blindly obvious shots

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Larry Merchant at the end of the Pac-JMM 2: "Hell of a fight. I'm calling it another draw"
            Larry Merchant wasn't bad, I'm talking more about Jim Lampley and Harold Lederman.

Comment

I thought Castillo won the first fight by a couple of rounds. Floyd tore his shoulder early in the fight though.

The rematch settled things so who cares?

Comment

I had it 7-5 for Castillo, but I'm not gonna cry robbery. It was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  I thought Castillo won the first fight by a couple of rounds. Floyd tore his shoulder early in the fight though.

The rematch settled things so who cares?
                  Doesn't matter if the rematch settled it. Floyd been marketing off that 0 loss on his record but really he lost to Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Doesn't matter if the rematch settled it. Floyd been marketing off that 0 loss on his record but really he lost to Castillo.
                    In your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                      In your opinion.
                      Pretty much this ^^^^^^^^

I thought Floyd lost a close fight. Judges saw it different and he still has his 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X