Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Chose ‘Easier Option’ in Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm starting to believe that amir has several accounts on boxingscene, he sounds exactly like his fans

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
      LOL.. Explain what booty dew is sir
      Dance Khan does when he gets sparked

Comment

Khan-job Needs To Be Drug Tested; Khan Hasn't Done Jack Since 2010!!!

And he's gonna get knocked out by Collazo. Khan is such an idiot to be sharing all this Mayweather talk, when he has a full fledged Welterweight in front of him who has knock out power. If memory serves me right, Khan has had a lot of trouble since 2010 staying off the canvas with guys at 140! I hope Khan gets corkscrewed, knocked out cold... Pipino Cuevas style (YouTube Tommy Hearns-Pipino Cuevas fight). Khan is not the same fighter he was in 2010, and neither is Maidana; both heading in opposite directions. Khan wouldn't last 5 rounds with Maidana today. I can't wait to have Collazo give Khan an old fashioned azz kicking. The kind where he's on Queer Street, hurt, can't clinch or hold on, looking for a way to quit in a bloody heap. I get tired of these pretenders talking about "back in the day", as though they still have game, looking for a lottery ticket payday.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
          And he's gonna get knocked out by Collazo. Khan is such an idiot to be sharing all this Mayweather talk, when he has a full fledged Welterweight in front of him who has knock out power. If memory serves me right, Khan has had a lot of trouble since 2010 staying off the canvas with guys at 140! I hope Khan gets corkscrewed, knocked out cold... Pipino Cuevas style (YouTube Tommy Hearns-Pipino Cuevas fight). Khan is not the same fighter he was in 2010, and neither is Maidana; both heading in opposite directions. Khan wouldn't last 5 rounds with Maidana today. I can't wait to have Collazo give Khan an old fashioned azz kicking. The kind where he's on Queer Street, hurt, can't clinch or hold on, looking for a way to quit in a bloody heap. I get tired of these pretenders talking about "back in the day", as though they still have game, looking for a lottery ticket payday.
          That couch soft?

Comment

Hope Khan pulls this off so I won't mind this hearing, but God cmon 2 days before his fight against a dangerous opponent? when will he learn? Khan will be Khan

Comment

Look if interviewers keep asking the dude about mayweather hell keep talking about mayweather. This is something you people need to understand instead of hating the lad.

Comment

In my opinion, both Khan and Maidana were easy options. There were more dangerous fighters but Floyd wouldn't fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  What? He's getting just as much as Frauds current opponent.Stick with the Fraud picked the most deserving of the the two that much is true.

Comment

I'm beginning to think Khan just less to troll

Comment

Khan would have given Mayweather his first loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X