Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona ring girls (when you see it content)......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer it if they were naked honestly. Could you imagine the ratings they would be getting? If you want to boost boxing with with casuals, lose the clothes and show the ladies more.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      i dont know why but i'm starting to hate ring girls, maybe it's my age now... they actually make me feel sick sometimes man! wtf!? never used to be that way.. i just see a women with a sh**load of makeup in a skimpy outfit that leave nothin to the imagination, and aint even attractive no mo..

i guess older you get the more interested you are in women with class, elegance, real beauty without having to resort to stripping down naked.. you less interested in these ring girls who are about one step removed from a prostitute (thats if they aint already hookers)

i guess i seen one too many dirty girls in my time with stank pu$$.. these ring girls must remind me of them
      Man law violation

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Warrior View Post
        These girls from the "projects" are 10x better than the best looking black celebrity an that is the truf
        Ain't that the truth, the only time a Black girl is good looking is they have to be mixed with White or Spanish and they have to have the features of the White or Spanish race that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Ain't that the truth, the only time a Black girl is good looking is they have to be mixed with White or Spanish and they have to have the features of the White or Spanish race that's a fact
          Dunno about that. I've seen some pretty hot black girls and from what I gather, they like it when a white guy flirts with them more often than not. I met some girls in Philly when we went there for an Eagles game, they were in the lounge of the hotel we were staying at. One of them was pretty cute and we played a couple games of pool, she wanted me to show her how to play (yeah right) and she starting laughing when I put my hands on her hips. Her friends were like "now your getting a little too friendly" and I was like "I don't hear her complaining about it".

I also went to school with this girl Dana and she was sexy as hell and she never really wore any makeup. She did do modeling or something when she was younger so she just had good looks I guess.
          Last edited by mathed; 05-01-2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X