Originally posted by New England View Post
    that's it? row 20 as in floor seats?
    nah, like Block 506, row 20

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      nah, like Block 506, row 20

BIG Fight !!!

Comment

I'm not surprised they went so fast,this is a real fight,it's a shame the yanks rarely get huge,competitive matches like this

Comment

this is going to be one insane atmosphere which in itself adds so much to a fight, even if the fight isn't that good but the truth is that we already know this fight is going to be good so with that atmosphere it's going to be insane..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon
            I'm not surprised they went so fast,this is a real fight,it's a shame the yanks rarely get huge,competitive matches like this
            damn fat yanks

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              What do you mean yanks rarely get huge competitive matches? Even if there was a Mayweather/Pac fight it would be held infront of 17000 people in Vegas. Most of the fights that mean something rarely happen off of American soil. This is just an example of people from the U.K being supportive of their home talent. Props for them for comiing out.

Comment

This could be a truly amazing event. Big props to the folks in Britain with their support. I could only imagine performing in an individual sport in front of that many people in attendance.

Are there any weather concerns that could impact the fight? I know Wembley has a roof but I heard it doesn't close all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  damn fat yanks

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Competitive Froch was getting whooped.

Comment

Damn, this fight is hot in the UK. 80k fans for a fight-that should be hot.

Comment

80,000 tickets sold, that's insane!! Definitely the boxing showcase for 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X