No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado Takes Shots At Mayweather, His Fighters And The Moment PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
    This dude is a certified bum, lost all his major fights, reminds me of Judah.

Although I must admit he is right.
    Naw, Judah won some big fights in his time. Rosado? None.

Comment

Why are we seeing articles from a guy who can't even win fights? Rosado has the nerve to call TMT fighters flunkies, and for the most part I agree with him but he's a damn flunky himself. I mean he struggled with Love for fucks sake.

Comment

Rosado is a fu@king loser

Comment

I believe it's time for Floyd to cut the dead weight. None of his fighters have done anything, nor do they look like they're on the verge of being stars or even elite at this point. They continue to embarrass the brand with failed tests and shaky performances.

The hope was to have them train with and around Floyd to inspire them and raise their profiles but it just isn't working. Obviously they are taking the opportunity for granted and are a little too comfortable, being around Floyd is having the exact opposite effect on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            u're missing the point here. they tested positive. regardless if its peds or weed. the point is that they knew they were gonna get tested but they still smoke and thought they could get away with it. with a mind set like that who knows what they're capable of doing. and mayweather's fighters have tested positive for peds in the pass.
            Nice when to spin that you tard and you failed

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SIXTY40 View Post
              I believe it's time for Floyd to cut the dead weight. None of his fighters have done anything, nor do they look like they're on the verge of being stars or even elite at this point. They continue to embarrass the brand with failed tests and shaky performances.

The hope was to have them train with and around Floyd to inspire them and raise their profiles but it just isn't working. Obviously they are taking the opportunity for granted and are a little too comfortable, being around Floyd is having the exact opposite effect on them.
              Good point. They felt entitled just being with Floyd probably thinking that their association with him brings their level of achievement to a higher level.

Floyd should start bearing down on his fighters too whether they are taking weed or PEDs since both of them are illegal substances. His fighters getting caught time and again is discrediting Floyd's stance of cleaning up the sport.

Comment

wrong.

Weed helps the body recover and the mind replenish.
                It helps heal injury ,soreness and allows the body to rest

So it does help.

Tmt has tested positive or steroids,diaretics and weed.
                And the leader shoots up xylocaine and hangs around
                Steroid pumping wrestlers

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  u're missing the point here. they tested positive. regardless if its peds or weed. the point is that they knew they were gonna get tested but they still smoke and thought they could get away with it. with a mind set like that who knows what they're capable of doing. and mayweather's fighters have tested positive for peds in the pass.
                  Did you give chavez jr a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    wrong.

Weed helps the body recover and the mind replenish.
                    It helps heal injury ,soreness and allows the body to rest

So it does help.

Tmt has tested positive or steroids,diaretics and weed.
                    And the leader shoots up xylocaine and hangs around
                    Steroid pumping wrestlers
                    Promoting ****sexual sex?

Comment

Rosados the main flunkie . Gets stopped on cuts then cries that he was coming on in the fight ....reality check time buddy. Win a fight then speak .

Comment

Working...
                      X