Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone on this forum obsessed with PPV numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone on this forum obsessed with PPV numbers?

So many of you go crazy at the thought of PPV numbers. Oooo Manny did XYZ so he's the best, yeah but Floyd ABC so he's even better.

Who cares? Surely you should only care about a good fight?

When i last fought on PPV the numbers were under 400K and you went off the scale. Seriously people, calm yourselves.

PS thank you for your kind messages again, we've re-opened the drop-in centre and a collection box for Dusty is now with reception, we'll be holding a memorial service (not the funeral) a week on Friday, everyone who knew him is welcome.
    Last edited by Box Up!; 04-30-2014, 05:19 AM.

cause they all broke ass dudes who got nothing better to do then to argue about numbers they don't even fucking understand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      So many of you go crazy at the thought of PPV numbers. Oooo Manny did XYZ so he's the best, yeah but Floyd ABC so he's even better.

Who cares? Surely you should only care about a good fight?

When i last fought on PPV the numbers were under 400K and you went off the scale. Seriously people, calm yourselves.

PS thank you for your kind messages again, we've re-opened the drop-in centre and a collection box for Dusty is now with reception, we'll be holding a memorial service (not the funeral) a week on Friday, everyone who knew him is welcome.
      Who is Dusty?

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
        cause they all broke ass dudes who got nothing better to do then to argue about numbers they don't even fucking understand lol.
        It's not even broke Mask, It's lifeless

Comment

those who don't care enjoy boxing.

those who do care enjoy and understand boxing.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think the infatuation began with Floyd, and the Stans took the ball and ran with it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              those who don't care enjoy boxing.

those who do care enjoy and understand boxing.
              Those who DO care are losers, like you.

Comment

I agree, it's stupid. Everyone knows that gate numbers are where it's at, Floyd-maidana 4th highest in history!!

Comment

Because that's what its come to. Looking for the next ppv star. Putting excellent stand alone main events on undercards to ensure the buy. And the fans, the delusional fans...................

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                    Those who DO care are losers, like you.

understanding that boxing is financially ordered makes me a loser?

"we just want to see the best fight the best. we're too stupid to understand that it's not how boxing works."

Comment

Working...
                    X