Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Leapai: I Will Be Back Bigger, Badder, Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more, we have had our fill of garbage. Anyone who loses to Kevin Johnson in recent times does not belong on our damn TV sets, ever.
    Last edited by richardt; 04-29-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

change your name to Alexandra Klitschko

Comment

Screw this sorry ass guy, why is there even an article on this guy........why am i even commenting on an article about this guy......

Comment

You had your chance at beating the HW champion of the world. It could have been the beginning of the best times of your life, and what do you do? You come into the fight fatter than ever! Did you even land one punch, Alex? Now you talk about what you're gong to do after getting yous ass kicked? GTFOH!! Just go, and never return. Briggs was right; you are a bum! And your brother can't blow a conch shell for ****! Where are the big ass Samoans like I see in Cali? What's up with these runts?
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-29-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

"Bigger, Badder, Stronger" ....Sounds like Leapai is preparing for a bodybuilding or strongman competition rather than boxing. I think that's a better place for him in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              You had your chance at beating the HW champion of the world. It could have been the beginning of the best times of your life, and what do you do? You come into the fight fatter than ever! Did you even land one punch, Alex? Now you talk about what you're gong to do after getting yous ass kicked? GTFOH!! Just go, and never return. Briggs was right; you are a bum! And your brother can't blow a conch shell for ****! Where are the big ass Samoans like I see in Cali? What's up with these runts?
              lol at briggs calling someone else a bum after being a roided heavybag against vitali

Comment

I want to see Leapai vs. Briggs.

Comment

The only place we'll see him again is in a documentary about UPS, fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    I want to see Leapai vs. Briggs.
                    alls leapai or any top 50 heavyweight has to do is survive the 5 slo motion big punches from briggs in the first round and they own him

Comment

lmaooooo.........

Comment

Working...
                      X