No announcement yet.

Pac/Arum talking 5 fight extension for 2 more years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    He doesn't have good advisers. He should totally be doing what Cotto is doing.
    If I recall correctly, his advisor, Koncz, is employed by Top Rank.

What a shame if Manny reups again. Not only is the Floyd fight officially dead forever, but he's short-changing himself.

He's at a point where he doesn't need a promoter and being locked in with one where everything stays in house is actually hurting him, as reflected in his PPV decline. TR simply doesn't have the opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Who cares if he leaves Raoch, Marvin Zamudio trains Provo more than Roach
      So you are ok'ing this??? Basically Top Rank has went so low that fighters must split from a Trainer just to make a fight.

Add that Ruslan is not even P4P.

So the fight between Manny and Ruslan is basically not even being requested, and nor his there any demand for the fight.
      Last edited by MGMGRAND; 04-28-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Of course that's what people are goign to say.

I remember when everybody said that Ariza had all of Pac's steroids secrets and if he ever left he'd spill.

But I'm only saying that because the move is backwards for a guy of his status. Meanwhile, you got lesser stars like Chavez Jr. and Mickey Garcia playing hardball and ready to jump ship.

Comment

Oh and In before Edgard tells us how great Arum is and has been for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            What could the 5 fights be? Seriously. Another Bradley fight can't be justified, Pac won both fairly convincingly. JMM 5, obviously. Ruslan? That's two. I honestly can't think of any other fights.....
            yea,, jmm 5 n ruslan are the only big ones left. **** if he wins both i would kinda want him to retire... maybe lol.

i really want to see

pac-danny at 147
            pac-lucas at 140
            pac-canelo at 153

those are all huge fights i think pac wins em all... lol im with freddie lets save mayweather fight for last... pac prolly loses so just ride off into the sunset. coming from a huge pac fan

Comment

So what?

Who cares if pacroid signs an extension or not, he vividly clear he doesn't have the Bane juice running through his veins anymore so why should I care about his personal financial goals at the end of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SIXTY40 View Post
                If I recall correctly, his advisor, Koncz, is employed by Top Rank.

What a shame if Manny reups again. Not only is the Floyd fight officially dead forever, but he's short-changing himself.

He's at a point where he doesn't need a promoter and being locked in with one where everything stays in house is actually hurting him, as reflected in his PPV decline. TR simply doesn't have the opponents.
                That really sucks if true. It just seems like his team has their own agenda, rather than doing things that benefits Pacquaio the most. I don't care so much about the Floyd fight anymore. It just kinda sad to see a fighter taken advantage of, that's what it seems like.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  yea,, jmm 5 n ruslan are the only big ones left. **** if he wins both i would kinda want him to retire... maybe lol.

i really want to see

pac-danny at 147
                  pac-lucas at 140
                  pac-canelo at 153

those are all huge fights i think pac wins em all... lol im with freddie lets save mayweather fight for last... pac prolly loses so just ride off into the sunset. coming from a huge pac fan
                  Exactly, so besides a Mayweather fight, Pacquiao has alot of great fights that he can end his storybook career with.

But they all just happen to be on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
                    Exactly, so besides a Mayweather fight, Pacquiao has alot of great fights that he can end his storybook career with.

But they all just happen to be on the other side.
                    or both companies strap there boot laces and act like men,, lets not act like 1 is corrupt and the other is perfect. often times people swear allegiance to these companies cause there fav fighter is on it. both are full of ****

the cold war isnt good for boxing period. i dnt know why people rather want every1 to jump ship to there company then resolve the problem itself. oh well

Comment

Either way Pac is screwed of a Floyd fight or any other fight you would like to see, Oscar and Richard are beefing, Richard is about to be fired or seems that way, so Oscar's goldenboy promotions will no longer be able to do business with Haymon or Showtime.

Oscar is trying to realign with Arum, and Richard already said he hates Arums guts and will never ever work with him, when before he tried to make it like all Arum had to do was call Richard, but the truth came out when he said I will never do business with him, this thing is a mess.

This is why the business part of boxing hurts the sport.
                      Last edited by hectari; 04-28-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X