No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
    A shell of Holyfield. Toney himself would not even try make like he would have hung with a prime Evander. You even watched holy fight ?
    A shell of Holyfield he says. Of course he was when it suits you.

The guy had just fought a close fight with Chris Byrd who was top 3 at the time and beat a still relevant Hassim Rahman. He was old but not shot at that point. I love how you idiots like to act like fighter who a pitiful now were always that way when it helps you make a point.

And, of course I've seen the ****ing fight. I'm starting to think you haven't seen any of them yourself. You are speaking like you just went and looked at fighters records or are basing this off of hearsay. It's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      What's Wlad's best win?
      Prime Samuel Peter
      Prime Calvin Brock
      Prime Eddie Chambers
      Ray Austin
      Chris Byrd
      Lamon Brewster
      Tony Thompson twice
      Alexander Povetkin

Notable mentions -
      David Haye, Chagaev, Ray Mercer, Ibragimov

likelihood of adding to his resume if all goes to plan this year Pulev will be added to the list and maybe Wilder or Stiverne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        We are discussing the heavyweight division. Period. It's all relative.

Secondly, Wlad is 23-2 in title fight in case you didn't know. I also enjoy that it burns you up, lol.

Lastly, Peter was abused and completely destroyed against Vitali. After that fight he was no longer the confident bruiser he was prior. Every fight after that he looked average. Before that, he was very powerful and while he wasn't the best boxer ever, he did know how to land his punches and could more times than not, get to his man.

P.S. Stop acting like Toney won the first fight when he didn't. He lost. Period!
        That doesn't mean Frazier automatically beats that James Toney either just because you think he would have. He was small and one dimensional.

Either Klitschko would absolutely toy with a guy like Frazier.
        Sig that one b*tch.
        So Vitali's chin is directly related to Wladimirs knockdowns?

Jesus you are reaching.

OK - So Peter was destroyed by Vitali. I agree. Do we now take away from the fact that he was also smashed up by Wlad in their first fight? And handled by Toney in their fight? And knocked down 3 times by McCline?

Where was that ferocious beast you were talking about? The guy was a turd all the way through his career.

Right - and what are you basing that last bit on? Wladimir being brutally knocked out three times or Vitali quitting on his stool against Byrd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Prime Samuel Peter
          Prime Calvin Brock
          Prime Eddie Chambers
          Ray Austin
          Chris Byrd
          Lamon Brewster
          Tony Thompson twice
          Alexander Povetkin

Notable mentions -
          David Haye, Chagaev, Ray Mercer, Ibragimov

likelihood of adding to his resume if all goes to plan this year Pulev will be added to the list and maybe Wilder or Stiverne.
          prime chambers? Before or after he was comfortably beaten by Povetkin? Prime calvin brock. haha. The guy never had a prime!

All those bums are making up the best ever heavyweight?

What has the world come to...

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Keep telling yourself that troll.
            Wlad has more KOs then May has fights

Fought in several different countries, true champion of the world. He puts down for his country

Hes dating Hayden (That's super star status, not fooling around with hoodrat gold digger trash)

He speaks several different languages, he has a PHD

Never ducked no opponent

Come on don't lie to yourself, you know damn well Wlad would be P4P 1 on EVERY major lists if he was born here in the US. He'd be Americas great white hope except he wouldn't be hope he'd be the truth. He'd be Americas poster boy, him and ***** would kick it, he'd be huge.

Boxing is full of BS and the sport has agendas. Money rules boxing, Wlad is euro, he's nothing here.
            Last edited by MouthofGold; 05-27-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

A shell of Holyfield he says. Of course he was when it suits you.

The guy had just fought a close fight with Chris Byrd who was top 3 at the time and beat a still relevant Hassim Rahman. He was old but not shot at that point. I love how you idiots like to act like fighter who a pitiful now were always that way when it helps you make a point.

And, of course I've seen the ****ing fight. I'm starting to think you haven't seen any of them yourself. You are speaking like you just went and looked at fighters records or are basing this off of hearsay. It's pathetic.
              Holyfield had been fighting at the top level since the 80's, and going through some heavy duty wars on the way, some of the most brutal we have ever seen against men like rid**** bowe, which would absolutely take a massive physical toll on a fighter.

It's both a credit to Holyfield, and a reflection on the quality of who he was fighting, that he was able to still compete at that level while being a shot fighter. And that's what he was when he fought James toney.

You are truly the definition of an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
                Look, first of all I'm going to re state how much of a fcking joke you are. It just has to be repeated.

I gladly admit I used to be a hater of wlad. His boring style never captivated me and Vitali I don't mind watching but the bs about the Lewis fight and fanboys like you thinking he's some atg probably made me spew some hate for him too.

But nowadays I've changed my perception. Wlad sneaks into the top 15 at hw based on his longevity and consistency in his later career. He's a tremendously well schooled (albeit somewhat basic) boxer who can punch as well as anyone. He knows how to make you fight his fight, but has only shown that against the poor competition in front of him, of course no fault of his own, the man is a true champion.

It's morons like you claiming that Sam peter would beat joe Frazier, to suit your Klitschko obsessed agenda, that I have a problem with. Joe Frazier is a LEGEND of boxing. I shouldn't even have to justify that. Saying peter,who I would call a solid C class fighter, would beat him is disrespect to a legend in the sport of boxing.
                First off, big props for at least half way admitting that you are a hater. However, we see through you not liking Wladimir and/or Vitali for their styles alone. If that was the case, you would just avoid watching them and leaving it at that. Instead you seek out those who support them because they piss you off. Most likely that is based off nationalism or racism. You are just too scared to admit it.

Next, Frazier is considered a legend because he beat Ali and nothing more. He had a short title reign against average opponents and then got pathetically discharged by another small and crude puncher.

Saying Wlad has a basic style or ring IQ is funny considering how Sam Peter's boxing ability made prime Foreman look like a caveman with bifocals on, and he managed to smear one trick pony, Joe Frazier.

Frazier was a product of Ali's big mouth and belongs nowhere close to the top of the all time heavyweight heap. He beat a big mouth. That's all.

In closing, I'm sick of your mouth and tired of seeing James Toney so you're dismissed, you dimwitted twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MouthofGold View Post

Fought in several different countries, true champion of the world. He puts down for his country

Hes dating Hayden (That's super star status, not fooling around with hoodrat gold digger trash)

Never ducked no opponent

Come on don't lie to yourself, you know damn well Wlad would be P4P 1 on EVERY major lists if he was born here in the US. He'd be Americas great white hope except he wouldn't be hope he'd be the truth. He'd be Americas poster boy, him and ***** would kick it, he'd be huge.

Boxing is full of BS and the sport has agendas. Money rules boxing, Wlad is euro, he's nothing here.
                  You do realize I'm european right?

There's no way he would be number one, I don't care how many different countries he's fought in.

1 heavyweight has been top of the P4P lists in its history! That was Mike Tyson in 1989. That's it.

Mayweather is clearly a better fighter than Wlad and his resume craps all over Wlads as well.

Imagine Floyd fighting the #25 in his division

Comment

• Originally posted by MouthofGold View Post

Never ducked no opponent

Come on don't lie to yourself, you know damn well Wlad would be P4P 1 on all the EVERY major lists if he was born here in the US. He'd Americas great white hope except he wouldn't be hope he'd be the truth. He'd be Americas poster boy, him and ***** would kick it, he'd be huge.

God I hate when you people bring up Wlad speaking different languages and having a PhD. Yes, great for him, he's a well educated man. But that has nothing to fcking do with him as a fighter.

Comment

First off, big props for at least half way admitting that you are a hater. However, we see through you not liking Wladimir and/or Vitali for their styles alone. If that was the case, you would just avoid watching them and leaving it at that. Instead you seek out those who support them because they piss you off. Most likely that is based off nationalism or racism. You are just too scared to admit it.

Next, Frazier is considered a legend because he beat Ali and nothing more. He had a short title reign against average opponents and then got pathetically discharged by another small and crude puncher.

Saying Wlad has a basic style or ring IQ is funny considering how Sam Peter's boxing ability made prime Foreman look like a caveman with bifocals on, and he managed to smear one trick pony, Joe Frazier.

Frazier was a product of Ali's big mouth and belongs nowhere close to the top of the all time heavyweight heap. He beat a big mouth. That's all.

In closing, I'm sick of your mouth and tired of seeing James Toney so you're dismissed, you dimwitted twat.
                      Are you admitting that you're a nuthugging fanboy then?

If Frazier's opponents were average, my God what do you think of Wlad's?

"Oh but they were fat which means better"

Comment

Working...
                      X