3. Vitali Klitschko
    4. Tony Thompson
    5. Chris Byrd
    6. Lamon Brewster
    7. Samuel Peters
    8. Evander Holyfield
    9. Mike Tyson
    10. Ibragimov

Don't need to mention any other names all the names from the past are irrelevant because we all know Wladimir would beat them, k thanks bye.
    ^^the ******ed are out in full force today^^

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      the only thing worthless was leapai. the guy was ko'd by kevin johnson and floored by an 0-13 fighter. he has no skill and weighed 250 pounds. sitting duck.
      And yet somehow some way this guy is trying to praise this win

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        1. Wladimir Klitschko
        2. Lennox Lewis
        3. Vitali Klitschko
        4. Tony Thompson
        5. Chris Byrd
        6. Lamon Brewster
        7. Samuel Peters
        8. Evander Holyfield
        9. Mike Tyson
        10. Ibragimov

Don't need to mention any other names all the names from the past are irrelevant because we all know Wladimir would beat them, k thanks bye.
        since i know you are trolling i want to seriously ask if you can post a real top 10 list...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Wladimir Klitschko transformed heavyweight boxing. His performance against Leapai last night cemented this. His jab, footwork, defense and offense were all immaculate and incomparable. No style works against him.

He proved uppercuts, combos, feinting, swarming etc to be near-worthless (in the case of his opponents) and unnecessary (in the case of himself). Thus by his perfect minimalistic-seeming technique he actually shows how bad previous generations of boxers were who could win with such techniques like feinting and combos.

Wladimir is the blueprint for what strategies work (in his case) and don't work (in his opponents' case). Wladimir Klitschko is the measuring stick for champions of the past and future.
          Ever thought that -who- is throwing those combos, feinting and swarming does actually matter?.
          You make it sound as if Wladimir has been fighting Liston, Frazier and Foreman instead of Wach, Pianeta and Leapai.

And no, it shows that Pianeta, Leapai and Wach , with all due respect for the men, do not belong at world level.

Wladimir will make it into many respectable top 10's, but your arguments are embarassing at best.
          Are you paid for your propaganda or you actually believe the crap you wrote?.

Comment

IMO leapai is quite irrelevant in this story. He is C level fighter at best. But still it doesn't mean that Wlad didn't show some great assets.

Wlad's footwork and accuracy was impressive in this fight. It doesn't matter who you fight, speed is speed. He is not slowing down that's for sure. This might be Wlad's prime, however unlikely this sounds as he is 38. But I am more than sure this version of Wlad beats any version of Wlad prior to 2006.

Comment

Imagine him against Tyson though.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is the main man. Even if he retires: I'm still modeling myself to be a model of what Klitschko is. Of what a real, real fighter is. And that's him.
                Eddie Chambers

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Wladimir Klitschko is the main man. Even if he retires: I'm still modeling myself to be a model of what Klitschko is. Of what a real, real fighter is. And that's him.
                  Eddie Chambers
                  Is there a video of him saying that? If so, I want to see it. I'm sure he had a huge grin on his face whilst saying it.

I respect Wlad, but he's not great.

Comment

i do honestly believe wlad is #1 p4p and has been for awhile now but for some reason isn't recognized as so by the american boxing press.

no one has been as dominant as he has. when wlad KOs an opponent people are quick to call that opponent a bum or taxi driver but in reality they are just not at his level which isn't putting them down. there are not much people in heavyweight history who could compete with wlad or vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      i do honestly believe wlad is #1 p4p and has been for awhile now but for some reason isn't recognized as so by the american boxing press.

no one has been as dominant as he has. when wlad KOs an opponent people are quick to call that opponent a bum or taxi driver but in reality they are just not at his level which isn't putting them down. there are not much people in heavyweight history who could compete with wlad or vitali.
                      leapai is literally a truck driver

Comment

Working...
                      X