No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    This thread has been bumped for the sole intentions of getting me involved.

That's why Weltschmerz can't post without mentioning me. The woman is obsessed with me.
    I feel you dude, that guy stalked me for a while too.

I don't think he's gotten laid in a long time, if ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I feel you dude, that guy stalked me for a while too.

I don't think he's gotten laid in a long time, if ever.
      Looking at his body and knowing his demeanor, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes his virginal anger out on the guys at this forum.

Comment

Looking at his body and knowing his demeanor, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes his virginal anger out on the guys at this forum.
        Says the guy who takes a discussion about the Klitschkos greatness personally and gets hurt when others don't always agree with him on a f@cking forum when that's what it's designed for in the first place. Just continue what you started and really leave. Do yourself and everyone else a favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Says the guy who takes a discussion about the Klitschkos greatness personally and gets hurt when others don't always agree with him on a f@cking forum when that's what it's designed for in the first place. Just continue what you started and really leave. Do yourself and everyone else a favor.
          How was i hurt or took it personally? Lol.

I'm laughing at you from start to finish. You're so idiotic it's actually hilarious.

Comment

How was i hurt or took it personally? Lol.

I'm laughing at you from start to finish. You're so idiotic it's actually hilarious.
            I think the exact same about you. The fact that you are even in the thread proves you are hurt and emotional over those who believe there is actual substance to Wladimir other than just a run of useless heavyweight title fight wins.

Comment

• Here is the thing, Andrew. You were actually the one following me around initially a couple years back. You had to reply to 90 percent of the posts I would make, because I am a Klitschko supporter and you do not like the K brothers. You are a Haye fan boy. I don't like types like you and when you posted your pictures, I became confirmed in my belief that you are an arrogant little pretentious twat. I would like to meet you next time Im in Copenhagen, just to see if I am right or wrong about you. Maybe you are just playing games here, as this is just the internet and no one really cares what we say at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I think the exact same about you. The fact that you are even in the thread proves you are hurt and emotional over those who believe there is actual substance to Wladimir other than just a run of useless heavyweight title fight wins.
                I have never ever said there was no substance to Wlad. Why are you making stuff up?

I've always maintained he'd be a player in any era.

Still doesn't change the fact that his resume is not impressive at all and his fights are boring to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Here is the thing, Andrew. You were actually the one following me around initially a couple years back. You had to reply to 90 percent of the posts I would make, because I am a Klitschko supporter and you do not like the K brothers. You are a Haye fan boy. I don't like types like you and when you posted your pictures, I became confirmed in my belief that you are an arrogant little pretentious twat. I would like to meet you next time Im in Copenhagen, just to see if I am right or wrong about you. Maybe you are just playing games here, as this is just the internet and no one really cares what we say at the end of the day.
                  The first is not true at all.

Secondly, yeah. Come to Copenhagen and let's grab a beer. No problem at all.

Comment

The first is not true at all.

Secondly, yeah. Come to Copenhagen and let's grab a beer. No problem at all.
                    This thread is about Wladimir Klitschko not about you trying to turn a straight man

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      leapai is literally a truck driver
                      He is. I heard that during the fight and was like WTF? It can't get any more serious than this. Wlad fights trash for a living.

Comment

Working...
                      X