No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    My point is that past fighters also won gold medals.

And Solis winning a gold medal proves that gold medals don't mean **** in the pros.
    Contradict yourself much?

Gold medals mean alot in the pros. The example is like what you said and contradicted, most gold medalists go on and have a technical advantage when becoming a pro. Solis was ruined when Vitali crushed his senses and knee with the perfectly times temple shot in the first round.

Evolution. Vitali is the T-rex

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      Strip the flab off of Eddie Chambers and he's smaller than Louis. But you already know that.
      Well maybe but would Louis be as effective if he gained 30 lbs of fat?

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
        Smarter as well now

And I am really tired of saying this but I'll restate it for the benefit of the ******ed (yourself):

Boxing isn't a sprint, high jump or long jump event. Athleticism plays a role, but not always a deciding one. Boxing is a sport that is heavily skill based as well as drawing on athletic talent. Making it a very unique sport. A sport that is hard to understand for imbeciles such as yourself.

Oh wait I forgot about the drastic advancements that have been made in boxing techniques over the last...how many years? I mean, you can really see that in the ferocious and high calibre heavyweight battles we have seen lately
        Smh and LOL @ how ****** you are. I give up. You're back on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Contradict yourself much?

Gold medals mean alot in the pros. The example is like what you said and contradicted, most gold medalists go on and have a technical advantage when becoming a pro. Solis was ruined when Vitali crushed his senses and knee with the perfectly times temple shot in the first round.

Evolution. Vitali is the T-rex
          And look at what Solis has accomplished since that. Losing to Thompson in an ugly fight.

Comment

• Actually, I enjoy reading the Klitschko haters that keep whining. The more he wins, the more they whine...

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              And look at what Solis has accomplished since that. Losing to Thompson in an ugly fight.
              I said Vitali ruined him. It's called reading comprehension.

Comment

• Tell me how Vitali's resume is anything but terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  Actually, I enjoy reading the Klitschko haters that keep whining. The more he wins, the more they whine...
                  I second that, it's hilarious how upset they get over a white european heavyweight champs success.

Comment

• We don't get upset over the Klits because they're white and European. White Europeans are, for the most part, liked on this forum. Just look at Golovkin and Kovalev.

We get upset over the Klits because they're boring and have bat**** fanboys.

Comment

• Boxing goat is literally the most ******ed poster ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X