No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    Wlad is not Floyd. He doesn't duck and cherry pick.
    Floyd's opponents were more proven than Wlad's were at the time he fought them.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Floyd's opponents were more proven than Wlad's were at the time he fought them.
      Not at all.

Comment

• The problem with this era is that we don't really know how good the non-Klitschko fighters are. Haye's best win after losing to Wlad was Chisora. We could have seen how good he is by fighting Fury, but that never happened.

Thompson's best wins are over glass-jawed Price and Solis, who is a prime example of wasted potential.

Povetkin went life and death with Marco Huck, a CW, before fighting Wlad. His best win is Charr, who is extremely limited.

Wilder is still unproven, and there are still some questions about Fury. Fury has fought better opposition, but he didn't exactly look great against Chisora, Abell, and Cunningham. His upcoming rematch with Chisora should tell us more.

Stiverne has two wins over Arreola, but other than that, his resume is poor. No matter whether he or Wilder wins in their fight, they're both unproven.

Comment

• I'm convinced these guys are all alts of one or two posters. If they aren't, it's actually scary thinking that there could be numerous people out there who are that profoundly and deeply ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
            I'm convinced these guys are all alts of one or two posters. If they aren't, it's actually scary thinking that there could be numerous people out there who are that profoundly and deeply ******.
            I'm convinced you're an idiot and I don't need any further proof to confirm it as I know its the truth.

Comment

The problem with this era is that we don't really know how good the non-Klitschko fighters are. Haye's best win after losing to Wlad was Chisora. We could have seen how good he is by fighting Fury, but that never happened.

Thompson's best wins are over glass-jawed Price and Solis, who is a prime example of wasted potential.

Povetkin went life and death with Marco Huck, a CW, before fighting Wlad. His best win is Charr, who is extremely limited.

Wilder is still unproven, and there are still some questions about Fury. Fury has fought better opposition, but he didn't exactly look great against Chisora, Abell, and Cunningham. His upcoming rematch with Chisora should tell us more.

Stiverne has two wins over Arreola, but other than that, his resume is poor. No matter whether he or Wilder wins in their fight, they're both unproven.
              disagree with povetkin. eddie chambers,,ruslan chageav and chris byrd were always leaps above charr. charr was never much more than a walking punching bag. povetkin had much better wins

Comment

The problem with this era is that we don't really know how good the non-Klitschko fighters are. Haye's best win after losing to Wlad was Chisora. We could have seen how good he is by fighting Fury, but that never happened.

The opponent's of the 'past greats' have bummy records compared to Wladimir. Absolutely bummy.

Comment

• Floyd is more complete than Wlad. Wlad has no inside game whatsoever. Floyd showed an inside game against Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                    The opponent's of the 'past greats' have bummy records compared to Wladimir. Absolutely bummy.
                    No they dont.

I haven't seen many past "greats" who's fought a multitude of guys ranked outside the top 20 on the spin, maybe you can point me to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      No they dont.

I haven't seen many past "greats" who's fought a multitude of guys ranked outside the top 20 on the spin, maybe you can point me to them?
                      Rank them how you want, doesn't mean too much. Think out of the box for once.

Comment

Working...
                      X