Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm a Feared Man, Nobody Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Lots of ducks in the GBP stable. I agree with Thurman.

Can you imagine this guy being ducked by Rios, Provo, Alvarado, et al?

Comment

Good power, good discipline. I'm not sold on his skills but I really like watching him fight.

Comment

Thurman is a good fighter, but let's be frank here, Maidana would wipe the ring with him from pillar to post. Thurman would never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Thurman is a good fighter, but let's be frank here, Maidana would wipe the ring with him from pillar to post. Thurman would never be the same.
          I doubt it but I'd watch that fight.

Comment

He doesn't even have a win over a top 10 WW yet, to make him a fighter that would be a good win on another fighter's resume. He doesn't have a title either, which would make him more attractive.

Thurman can sell himself as a feared guy all he wants but the truth is he's not at the level where top guys are interested in a fight with him. He has to how he's good against other good fighters and he's gonna do that with time.

The toughest guy he's fought was Jan Zaveck and he couldn't put him out even though he landed everything on him.

Comment

Fucking hate this prick, he chats like he's Iron Mike Tyson, FUCK OFF already I hope he gets KTFO!

Comment

Stop hating on Keith Thurman. He's the present and the future of the 147 lbs division.

Comment

Maidana batters Thurman

Comment

Didn't believe it with Margarito/Williams and certainly is not going to either with Thurman.

Comment

Too bad floyd never got in the ring with margo or PW,or pac
                      Or.................

One time in two fights can compete with floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X