Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you prefer Pac vs Marquez 5 or Pac vs Alvarado 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta wait until marquez-alvarado to see where they both are at.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      was there ever 5 fights between two HOFs?

La Motta and Sugar Ray Robison fought 6 times.

Back to topic: neither.

I think Pac should fight outside of TR's stable if possible, there isn't much left there at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        They're both unappealing.
        Exactly my thoughts, hence I can't vote, both needs to be on regular HBO. I want to see Pacquiao over at Showtime fighting the welters there. Like a random name such as Jesus Soto Karass will be much more interesting.

Comment

None of the above....pac vs bob arum should be the next bout

Comment

Pacquiao vs JMM would be the bigger fight and it would be huge

I'd rather see Porter tho. If I'm Bob Arum, I would've called Porter after the Malinaggi fight and make him an offer right there

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              because apparently marquez vs alvarado winner becomes the mandatory challenger for pac's title.. which fight you prefer to see? pac vs marquez 5 or pac vs alvarado 1?
              neither. Alvarado/ pac would be a repeat of pac/rios. marquez/ pac 5 is pointless. enough with the re re re re matches

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                Exactly my thoughts, hence I can't vote, both needs to be on regular HBO. I want to see Pacquiao over at Showtime fighting the welters there. Like a random name such as Jesus Soto Karass will be much more interesting.
                pac/karass is just like pac/rios 2 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Neither. I prefer Pac vs. Provodnikov.

If Oscar is serious about working with Top Rank then I'd like to see Pac vs. Lucas Matthysse and also Pac vs. Canelo.
                  Why do people keep calling for Pacquiao vs. Provodnikov? Same trainer. NOT HAPPENING.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I want to see Pacquiao call out fighters from a different stable, maybe that'll lead to some change.
                    I wanna see pac call out anybody other than saying, it's up to my promoter. if it's up to bob, he'll feed us pac/marquez 3 to 4 times a year, every year

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Neither. I prefer Pac vs. Provodnikov.

If Oscar is serious about working with Top Rank then I'd like to see Pac vs. Lucas Matthysse and also Pac vs. Canelo.
                      This itself is bad, there should NEVER be a time where the possible opponents list are SO SHORT that you have to match fighters with the same Trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X