No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Feels He Stayed at 140 For Way Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Peterson was juicing. Let's be fair now, that is not a loss on Khan's record.
    The point I am making is that Khan does not perform as well against bigger men and KHAN'S performance against Peterson was poor. The PED issue has no bearing on the point I am making.His style is perfect for fighting shorter smaller men but clearly is not as effective when fighting men his size or bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
      The point I am making is that Khan does not perform as well against bigger men and KHAN'S performance against Peterson was poor. The PED issue has no bearing on the point I am making.His style is perfect for fighting shorter smaller men but clearly is not as effective when fighting men his size or bigger.
      You said: "If you look at Khan's loses you will see they are all to bigger taller guys Prescott,Peterson and Garcia".

You never mentioned anything about performance, you were talking about losses, so of course Peterson juicing has a bearing on it.

Comment

Ooooh right. Now we get it. That's the only reason you've ever lost. You're really undefeated but you stayed at 140 too long.

Thanks for the clarification Khan! Cool bro!

Comment

Let's be fair again. Peterson has never juiced. He has a severe medical situation. His doctors and the commission confirmed and agreed.

Comment

Khan wants to be undefeated so bad he has to make excuses for his losses weight didn't have that much to do with it there is no guarantee he will be able to handle the power at 147 Lord knows Paulie couldn't once he fought a real welter Maidana really hasn't fought any real welters himself come to think about it...

Comment

Think Collazo beats him handily and it will be all over for Amir Khan.

Comment

I don't get why people still bash Khan for that PEDerson's robbery i just don't get.

Khan was fighting against a Juiced up guy away from hometown in DC (although being the champion), the ref was constantly under Khan's skin and Khan got deducted 2 f***king points, the man in the hat story, almost whole crowd was booing Khan..

Still.......

Khan won that fight by atleast 2 points but they Robbed him off both titles.

If I were Khan that time i'd have punched ref. in the face when in 12th round he deduced that f***king point he was soo annoying. It was disgrace of a fight.

Comment

I hope Collazo doesn't fail me and knock this piņata chin out. I wanted to see Khan vs Guerrero, but as usual Khan trying to slip into a Mayweather fight like he did yesteryear.

Collazo smashing bird chest flappy jab boxing Amir Khan will make the division more interesting and keep Mayweather from choosing a blatant scrub.

Comment

Not only JUST that, he actually won the fight. A close fight at that but Khan def got robbed. He has two (brutal) losses in my eyes but has NEVER been outboxed over the course a fight, let alone a few rounds...

Comment

I like Khan cause he's exciting a they come. You never know if he's gonna razzle and dazzle with his speed or get clocked and pasted. What erks me is that him and his fanbase actually, truly believe he's some elite fighter. He most definitely is not elite. And if he acted his class, he'd be likable in all aspects.

Comment

Working...
                      X