No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Feels He Stayed at 140 For Way Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Khan in 1 years time... 'I feel moving to 154 will give me more strength, I'll be hitting harder, my punch resistance will be greater and I'll retain all my speed, you know'.
    Will this be after he is brutally stopped at 147?

Comment

I scored Khan-Peterson fight 114-113 Khan.

Peterson was clearly juiced up lol he was looking like a monster in that fight, i've never seen PEDerson fighting like that before or after, he was juiced up in that fight and do you guys remember he was like 154Lb the fight night? lol was carring some 8lbs over khan.

anyways with that said stupid khan could've won that fight convincingly had he stayed at reach and used his boxing skills and not getting himself involved in exchanges, Peterson was hitting him with them body shots at the ropes and khan had no clue of the inside game in that fight.

Comment

I quit listening. No disrespect, but what Khan say's and what Khan does are not related. He does a dance when he gets tagged that I wish I could copy. Some guys do it every once in a while, but Khan does it all the time. Welters? why not? Collazo can make him dance, but since I don't think he can take Khan out, we may get lucky and see the dance more than once. Khan is a slick boxer, with a weak chin and fun to watch.

Comment

This kid double talks too much. His mouth is what gets him so many haters. Not too long ago he said that making 140 was not problem and now this. Well he fought Diaz above 140 and did not look that good.

He will always be a 4 round fighter, after that he is just ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
            I like Khan cause he's exciting a they come. You never know if he's gonna razzle and dazzle with his speed or get clocked and pasted. What erks me is that him and his fanbase actually, truly believe he's some elite fighter. He most definitely is not elite. And if he acted his class, he'd be likable in all aspects.
            LOL that is how I feel. Either he wins with amazing speed or he is on the edge of disaster until the end of the fight.

I don't get his hardcore fans though

Comment

typical khan, blaming his mistakes on others. just for once can't this kid own up and be a man

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

After being out for 1yr I wonder how his stamina holds up and will his speed be there.
                I can't call this fight tonight,its a toss up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  This kid double talks too much. His mouth is what gets him so many haters. Not too long ago he said that making 140 was not problem and now this. Well he fought Diaz above 140 and did not look that good.

He will always be a 4 round fighter, after that he is just ordinary
                  Agree with it all ,it's true ,how could any one not!
                  Collazzo is average at best in the welter division and all's I hear is this is such a tough fight for Khan..that says it ALL !

Comment

All of a sudden Collazo is a big puncher, LMAO. The dumb scavengers will eat it up even more if he KOs Khan's glass chin. Khan can be happier and stronger at 147, but you can't fix thin glass!

Comment

i agree.

had he moved up to 147 he probably would have already fought either floyd or manny by now. Instead he stayed at 140 and had to fight threats on the come up.

he already had the frame to be a legit 147 pounder but waited too long. he totally would have fought at least one of the ppv kings if he came to 147 sooner.

i mean if im a notable 140 pounder like garcia, matthysse, broner, why am i even wasting my time at 140?

its not like Floyd, Pac or anybody notable at 147 are big strong welterweights. They are the complete opposite. They are small welters historically.

All the notable 140 pounders need to go up to 147 and put their name out there for possible pay days vs floyd/manny. And even if they dont get them, there will be great fights due to the sheer amount of names that are at 147 already.

Comment

Working...
                      X