Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero vs Yoshihiro Kamegai June 21st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love watching Kamegai, limited as hell but great fun.

Comment

Fits right in with the rest of Roberts garbage resumè

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Fits right in with the rest of Roberts garbage resumè
        Lol alright.

Comment

Kamegai puts hands all over Clottey jr don't forget the last time he came back from a long lay-off Aydin busted him up.

Johan Perez defeated Kamegai but he did it with lots of movement not what Casper does he'll be right in the pocket against a guy with better combo punching even if he goes to his hold/hit tactic Kamegai is got the Sumo Spirit and will pancake him if necessary.

Comment

Has Showtime ever said no to a proposed Golden Boy fight? You hear about HBO rejecting fights all the time. I have never heard Showtime reject a Golden Boy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Has Showtime ever said no to a proposed Golden Boy fight? You hear about HBO rejecting fights all the time. I have never heard Showtime reject a Golden Boy fight.
              Is this a serious question?

Comment

Not sure why anyone would say no to this...can only assume you've not seen much of Yoshihiro!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  These are the types of fights GBP can afford to make these days. Star vs Star types are expensive to make. Precisely the reason why Guerrero vs Thurman didn't happen, just like many of these Star vs Star types. GBP is broke.

Comment

Credit to that Asian Boxing site for getting to story before anyone else, seems like everyone is reporting it now though they got to it weeks earlier than everyone. Big credit to their sources!

Comment

I won't mind since he's been off over a year now. But after this, he needs to fight Alexander/Karass, Thurman, Khan, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X