Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito was a decent fighter but Arum made him biggest hypejob of the last 15 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you could buy "RIPPED FUEL" over the counter....who would have expected an over the counter supplement to have illegal substances in it?
    You can to this day buy plaster of paris over the counter,cheating is cheating

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      For the record Margo was no damn hype job
      Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      You can to this day buy plaster of paris over the counter,cheating is cheating
      Am I reading this right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
        Am I reading this right?
        i am a boxing fan and will say it how i see it.....

Comment

From the top of my head, going go with Micheal Grant as the biggest hype job last 15 years.

Comment

When Floyd ducked Margarito (it was slightly before he signed to fight either Baldomir or Judah) Margarito was absolutely not a hypejob. Floyd was terrified of that man. Got ran from his own interview by that man.

People always ask "what did Margarito bring to the table"? He brought unrelenting pressure and 15 round stamina and no care whatsoever of being hit. In short, picture Castillo or Hatton to a far lesser extent, only much bigger and stronger. Yeah not such a walk in the park anymore, now was it??

Comment

Baldomir was the better fight doe

Comment

But just to make one thing clear, ream Pacman also ducked the pre Mosley version of Margarito.

Freddy Roach, "we're brave, but we're not that brave". A hype job doesn't make pfp fighters run from their own interview or have Roach admitting they're not that brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                  But just to make one thing clear, ream Pacman also ducked the pre Mosley version of Margarito.

Freddy Roach, "we're brave, but we're not that brave". A hype job doesn't make pfp fighters run from their own interview or have Roach admitting they're not that brave.
                  To be fair I don't think Manny was near that weight class while tony was in his "prime"
                  Floyd has been there since like late 2006.

Comment

That cheating scumbag was trash...

Comment

fl@wm0s can reason out all they want in hindsight and convince themselves all they want but the world knows floyd ducked margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X