Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos of Shannon Briggs "surprising" Klitschko at presser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of Shannon Briggs "surprising" Klitschko at presser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMuNsbjvJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObsyHSwDVu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUFOzpRLOs
    Last edited by Salardo; 04-22-2014, 11:32 AM.

Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 04-22-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I kind of feel like Briggs getting in was no accident. Maybe Wlad is helping him get some press.

Comment

Briggs is an annoying idiot. He only wants title shots be he never does a damn thing to deserve a shot. Vitali beat him in the most one side fight I can remember. I don't think Briggs ever landed a punch. Wlad sure is the champ and a damn good one who fights all worthy challengers. He won't take time off to fight a guy like Briggs who isn't even a top fifty. Briggs says he is the people's champ but there isn't a person on the planet who thinks Briggs is the champ or deserves to be the champ. Toney does the same thing in claiming to be the real champ while never fighting anybody in the top 50. Briggs should fight Toney since these two washed up fighters both claim to be the people's champ.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          I kind of feel like Briggs getting in was no accident. Maybe Wlad is helping him get some press.
          OF COURSE!

its just another payday all around.

Comment

Didn't one Klit sent him to ER about 5 years ago when they fought? Poor old, senile man. Guess he likes being in a hospital. Like he cares about winning. He just wants to get that big paycheck. Fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              Didn't one Klit sent him to ER about 5 years ago when they fought? Poor old, senile man. Guess he likes being in a hospital. Like he cares about winning. He just wants to get that big paycheck. Fool.

Old Pineapple-Head after getting mauled by Vitali. The original URL is hilarious though haha 'img/fighters/dead.jpg'
              Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 04-22-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

How come Wlad is constantly being disrespected at his press conferences?!? WTF man.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  How come Wlad is constantly being disrespected at his press conferences?!? WTF man.
                  Behind every successful individual is a group of haters, that's the way it is. He should see it as a compliment haha.

Comment

Can't stand ****in Briggs. The guy fights a string of bums and he expects to get a title shot. **** him, when he fights someone with a pulse, then we can talk

Comment

Working...
                    X