Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he lost a bet against pac vs Bradley. Who knows how much more too. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I promise you (everyone at NSB) if I ever see Elie Sechback, I will beat the **** out of him and record it. Even if it gives me time in jail, it will be worth it for you guys
      you would be the most loved man on boxingscene if u pulled that off.do it. do it for the fans man

Comment

He's such a f.cking idiot. He's one of those dickriders that Paulie was talking about in the buildup to his fight vs Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          you would be the most loved man on boxingscene if u pulled that off.do it. do it for the fans man
          He's in California, correct? I have family out there that I just might be visiting soon lol

Comment

I promise you (everyone at NSB) if I ever see Elie Sechback, I will beat the **** out of him and record it. Even if it gives me time in jail, it will be worth it for you guys
            Not if I get to him first

Comment

He's in California, correct? I have family out there that I just might be visiting soon lol
              Wear a ski mask bro and just sucker punch suckback from behind and yell world star!! **** would go viral.

Comment

Elie is such a herb.

Comment

everybody knows when it comes to pacquaio or freedie roach ellie was always says the craziest shit.

Comment

Emotions can not be involved with reporting

Comment

It aint that serious, and if you honestly do it you are more pathetic then ellie himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X