Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite active boxer and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao why? because he's an 8 Division World Champion and has beaten the best out there and very exciting fighter everytime he fights.

Comment

Canelo. Best FIGHTER in the game right now. He's not a legendary pot-shot artist Hence the loss to Mayweather. But if anyone dares to engage in a different type of fight, they will be getting that ass whooped with devestating combos.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Canelo. Best FIGHTER in the game right now. He's not a legendary pot-shot artist Hence the loss to Mayweather. But if anyone dares to engage in a different type of fight, they will be getting that ass whooped with devestating combos.
        Canelo is a good choice, but Lara will sc**** him.

Comment

Golovkin and Maidana. Can't pick one. Both guys come to fight and finish fights. They believe in their power and go for the knockout. It doesn't hurt that they seem like nice guys.

Comment

I'm high on Golovkin right now. Just exciting. Kovalev and Stevenson as well.

Money May. Too many to call right now, there are some good fun fighters out there.

Comment

Marcos "the ambulance" Maidana ..he takes everyone to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                Golovkin and Maidana. Can't pick one. Both guys come to fight and finish fights. They believe in their power and go for the knockout. It doesn't hurt that they seem like nice guys.
                Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                I'm high on Golovkin right now. Just exciting. Kovalev and Stevenson as well.

Money May. Too many to call right now, there are some good fun fighters out there.
                Originally posted by fundicao View Post
                Marcos "the ambulance" Maidana ..he takes everyone to the hospital
                Great choices! GGG and Maidana are elite warriors with fan pleasing styles.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Mine is Floyd "Money" Mayweather jr. He is a warrior in the ring, a champion, the p4p king, one of the best of our era, and the best technical boxer both offensively, and defensively in the sport. His dedication to the sport is second to none, his professionalism sets the standard in boxing, he ducks no one, will fight anyone, and does what's best for the sport of boxing.

He has a high ring IQ, a sharp straight right and a nice jab, good body work, great footwork, great head movement, he uses feints well, he sets traps, he frustrates opponents with his elusive come forward style.

Floyd will go down as an ATG when it's all said and done, I love watching him fight with his crowd pleasing style, and I love how he drives me and motivates me in the gym.

hahhaha i needed that.....

Comment

Canelo, Thurman, Leo Santa Cruz, Broner(lol), Kovalev, and CHINOOO. WAR CHINO 45-1

Comment

The "Future"! He is much more talented than many give him credit for

BHop cause at that age men should be doing what hes doing. Not su****ious cause his game is hit and dont be hit and i think that has led to longevity but hes cutting it close.

Floyd cause he is simply the best

Notables: leo, broner, khan, thurman cause they exciting

Comment

Working...
                      X