No announcement yet.

Amir's Marriage in DANGER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir's Marriage in DANGER

Thats the Story published today in paper, His wife deleted her twitter account and media saying his marriage in serious danger, Sad, I wonder if this'll have a huge impact on his fight come May3rd? Not related to boxing but this can be a huge shock to him coming to the fight May3rd (just 12 days left)

His wife just deleted her twitter account who had like 80+K followers

His brother Harron tweeted *Why do the investigation and make things worse*? then deleted the tweeted, I reckon this could have a huge impact on his fight he'll be mentally destroyed.

Not related to boxing but indeed a Big news considering he's a fight coming,Silly Amir.
    Last edited by Uklad; 04-20-2014, 02:00 PM.

I'm a huge fan of Amir Khan the boxer. Amir Khan the terrible husband, or whatever the **** he issue is there, Incould give two ****s about.

Happy Easter.

Comment

Its kinda over, feels bad for his wife.

Comment

She didn't delete his twitter account.

This chick took pictures of his watch or some shit and says they fucked.. Sounds like an attention grab to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
          She didn't delete his twitter account.

This chick took pictures of his watch or some shit and says they fucked.. Sounds like an attention grab to me.

Her* anyways it seems its over, sad he couldn't be loyal to her.

Comment

Khan was probably forced to marry a muslim girl who doesn't put out.

Comment

This dude always having social media drama.

He doesn't seem like the cheating type as he seems to be a dedicated Muslim. He does surround himself with a lot of temptation though.

Comment

not saying cheating is right, especially if you're married but that temptation is a b*tch especially if you are rich and can bang any girl you want.

No matter how hot your girlfriend/wife is, eventually you will get tired of bangin the same girl everyday

Comment

Oh dear, hope this doesn't put him off the task at hand, no pun intended.

Comment

You made 2 threads on the same topic? Wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X