Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Lampley kept it real on the Fight Game Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamps took a dump on Maidana but kept it real. Same with Stevenson. Max mentioned JMM ducking the $h!t out of Provodnikov.

Comment

Did any of you seen The Fight Game Overtime on Hbo's website? Kellerman basically called Pac and Floyd cherry pickers. Lampley said is Pac recent Ko drought due to him fighting PPl with iron chins and Kellerman responded that Both Floyd and Pac back then looked great because of both there greatness and matchmaking, because they where both in with the right guys. He said Pac fought Delahoya and Hatton at the end of there careers and a damaged Cotto after the Margarito beating. I'm actually surprised of his answer, Lampley just moved on to the next question lol, guessing he didn't like that answer.

Comment

Only caught the very end where Lampley was clearly upset that Adonis left their network and called him a ducking coward for running from Kovalev, the fight the fans wanted. I have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Only caught the very end where Lampley was clearly upset that Adonis left their network and called him a ducking coward for running from Kovalev, the fight the fans wanted. I have to agree.
          Yeah that was G. "Quacks like a duck|" you just know people read these forums.

Comment

Why the hell did Lampley say he would remove Maidana from the Gatti list after getting beaten by Mayweather? I thought the whole point of it was commemorate fighters that aren't necessarily elite, but make for fun fights. This in addition to putting Klitchko on the list is puzzling.

Kind of felt like Lampley was unnecessarily playing sides trashing the Mayweather fight while punishing Maidana instead of giving him the respect he deserves as it related to his Gattiness.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-20-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Why the hell did Lampley say he would remove Maidana from the Gatti list after getting beaten by Mayweather? I thought the whole point of it was commemorate fighters that aren't necessarily elite, but make for fun fights. This in addition to putting Klitchko on the list is puzzling.
              The only odd part

Comment

link or its bs

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  Bullets

- HBO's p4p list is no worse than GBP's
                  GBP doesn't have a p4p list.

Unless he means Ring Magazine, in which case I agree that their list is just as biased and crappy as HBO's.

Comment

I heard Lampley used a puppet for a segment about scoring rounds using half points is that true? A blue owl?
                    Last edited by Mikhnienko; 04-20-2014, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
                      Did Jim Lampley confuse the 135 Carlos Molina with the 154 Carlos Molina? Really?
                      Yeah he did. Said Molina has been in jail for the last few weeks

Garbage show.

They shouldn't even touch up on subjects regarding Showtime fights on their show because it just comes off as biased garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X