Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Gets Lopsided Nod Over Lukas Konecny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This felt like Broner vs Rees 2 (The bigger men version). Quillin needs a huge bump in competition it's getting sad now. I think he losses easily to 3 out of the 4 men he called out and Cotto he'd struggle to beat.

Comment

Damn Quillin sucks, what a waste of tv time. And then he said stuff like "I already had a sparring session with GGG" and "If al haymon gets me the money i deserve, i will fight xxx".. Wtf is wrong with that guy? He fought nobodies, got beat up by Gabe friggin Rosado and cant even knock out Gavin Rees bigger brother.

You better never mention GGGs name again unless you are asking for a picture.

Comment

Someone in Quillin's camp needs to tell him that the Mayweather style defense he's trying to use is not working for him. Quillin and GGG need to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Damn Quillin sucks, what a waste of tv time. And then he said stuff like "I already had a sparring session with GGG" and "If al haymon gets me the money i deserve, i will fight xxx".. Wtf is wrong with that guy? He fought nobodies, got beat up by Gabe friggin Rosado and cant even knock out Gavin Rees bigger brother.

You better never mention GGGs name again unless you are asking for a picture.
          No way he said that..... no freaking way

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            This felt like Broner vs Rees 2 (The bigger men version). Quillin needs a huge bump in competition it's getting sad now. I think he losses easily to 3 out of the 4 men he called out and Cotto he'd struggle to beat.
            i was thinking the same, like broner rees but without the KO

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Broner at least knocked Reese out. i thought Konecny with his comeforward style could've caught some damage. Shoot.... Konecny has his gloves up and head down most the time, Quillin could've caught him with some uppercuts.

About to watch the fight soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                No way he said that..... no freaking way
                He said it.....but not in that way. It was in the middle of him calling out GGG, then the winner of Martinez/Cotto, then the winner off JCC Jr/GGG. It was more a "I've sparred him, I'm not scared of him" kinda way, even though he is.

The facade of an empty career of racking up nice paydays on undercards would come to an abrupt, humiliating end if he ever fought GGG.

Comment

Quillen should be a star right now, but instead he is a below average champ.. Konecny was tailor made for quillen and quillen could not take advantage and look good...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Could have at least KO'd the guy....

Bring on the winner of Boxino
                    LOL i know right. Monroe Jr or the other guy. It'd probably end by stoppage

Comment

I don't see any improvement in Quillin, it is the same **** every fight to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X