No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley does 625K buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    LOLOLOL excuses excuses.. if his fans abandon him because of the ko, pac would never be where he's at .. and thats what i said, casuals saw the 1st fight already and thought pac won, so why watch the rematch? like i said the real fans were the one tuning in for the rematch because they wanted to see if pac can redeem himself from the robbery.
    lol you're not understanding what larry is saying

Comment

• Damn id so...id say 625k is pretty good. Being nobody wanted to see Manny BEAT Bradley AGAIN! Also the fact that Bradley has no fan base at all to contribute. He actually lost fans after the Many fight. Claiming he won.

645 or better.....thats outstanding ! for this fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
        Kevin Iole of Yahoo wrote that his sources told him it did 800,000 to 825,000 buys. Admit it Pacquiao fanboys, your idol is always going to be #2 behind Mayweather and that's amazing considering that he's not even American and speaks English at a kindergartner's level.
        The numbers were only relevant in terms of a potential Pac-May fight deal, otherwise they don't matter to boxing fans. Floyd has made it perfectly clear he is unwilling to fight Pacquiao ergo the numbers are irrelevant.

It's a redundant discussion unless one enjoys cheering numbers, which is not what boxing fans are interested in. We all wanted to see the fight.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 04-18-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Damn id so...id say 625k is pretty good. Being nobody wanted to see Manny BEAT Bradley AGAIN! Also the fact that Bradley has no fan base at all to contribute. He actually lost fans after the Many fight. Claiming he won.

645 or better.....thats outstanding ! for this fight!
          You can spin it the way you want, 625k s ucks big time

Comment

• Bob was projecting 1.2 million. How could he be so far off?

The purse split for a Mayweather fight should now be 70-30 in Floyd's favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Bob was projecting 1.2 million. How could he be so far off?

You're assuming that Mayweather suddenly becomes risk-taking and won't put up constant roadblocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Bob was projecting 1.2 million. How could he be so far off?

lol, what Mayweather fight? It's not actually happening, that's why all this talk of numbers is pointless. It's like 50 said, $100m on the table and he just left it there..walked away.

Are we to suppose he's going to make the fight now? Of course not, and that's why boxing fans arguing about numbers is meaningless.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 04-18-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• While I think these are very solid numbers, pac fans are trembling because according to them this is a tremendous flop compared to floyd/ghost.

Honestly though if Floyd/Ghost fight was really a flop this must be devastating considering no casual fans even know Guerrero, while Bradley was #3 p4p and has to have a bigger fan base then Guerrero at this point.

They just love digging the hole lol.

Seriously though 600k is a solid PPV, this shouldn't even be a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    lol, what Mayweather fight? It's not actually happening, that's why all this talk of numbers is pointless.
                    The fight might still happen if Pacquiao is smart enough not to renew his contract with Arum. So numbers are still relevant.

Not to mention that certain posters like to say that Mayweather-Guerrero was a "flop." These figures should put their comments into proper perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      just like i predicted......lol@anyone who thought this would do over a million. the card was crap and even though the main event turned out to be a good fight, the first fight was **** and casuals remember stuff like that.
                      This.

People want to see Pacquiao in with someone fresh.

Comment

Working...
                      X