Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins-Shumenov Malignaggi-Porter & Undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard should take this. Shumenov is not as strong as some people think, he lost to a guy that Kovalev destroyed in 3 rounds.

Comment

Does someoe has a stream for tonight fight?

Comment

Decisions for all the favorites. Only KO is through Quillin/Konecny

Comment

Damn hyped for this card a lot of entertaining fights to me. card is stacked. i also wanna see how good porter is compared to Thurman!!!

Showtime really really really delivers with their cards :-)

Comment

I'm actually excited to watch Hopkins/Shumenov and Porter/Malignaggi.

Comment

If Hopkins wins tonight, how does Roy Jones's win over him look?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                If Hopkins wins tonight, how does Roy Jones's win over him look?
                one of roy's best wins already, thats for sure

Comment

I think Shumenov can take this only issue is, he likes to pose and throw punches, if Hopkins gets his chances during the posing, he can squeeze a win but I think Shumenov might just be too young, too fresh and a little bit too quick. Can't wait really.

Comment

as long as Hopkins doesn't get caught with a shot by Shumenov, he can and will out box him. Shumenov has freakish ko power and to be honest that is enough against anyone but it's his only shot.

he's not going to outwork hopkins, he's not going to out box hopkins, his only hope is to catch hopkins with a clean shot and go for the kill, which going for the kill or ko will play right into hopkins craft and skill wheelhouse...

I am a Die Hard Hopkins fan, but this fight kind of has me concerned, 1) the power of shumenov, 2) the gift scoring that shumenov has received in the past, 3) the fact that Hopkins can get old overnight, even though they've been saying that since the Trinidad fight!

but what worries me the most is how EVERYONE expects this to be easy work for Hopkins, even his haters, and that makes me worried, lol.

I got Hopkins in a UD as long as he doesn't try to go flashy ad go for the KO, Hopkins should school shumenov with footwork alone.....

Comment

shumy will gas, and then bhop will catch him repeatedly late

Comment

Working...
                      X