• Show
Clear All

How embarrassing will it be when Lomachenko goes 1-2? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      How embarrassing will it be when Lomachenko goes 1-2? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      How would that be embarrassing? He would've lost to a champ who didn't even bother making weight in his second pro bout. He basically lost the fight because of a lack of experience. If he were to lose to Russell it'll be in a close fight against a talented young fighter, even if he hasn't been tested against legit contenders. You dudes need to make up your mind do you want fighters protected or do you want them taking risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        How would that be embarrassing? He would've lost to a champ who didn't even bother making weight in his second pro bout. He basically lost the fight because of a lack of experience. If he were to lose to Russell it'll be in a close fight against a talented young fighter, even if he hasn't been tested against legit contenders. You dudes need to make up your mind do you want fighters protected or do you want them taking risks.
        Something between these two extremes. I don't want to see overprotected hypejobs, but they all need to be protected a little, especially early in their careers.

To have a record of 1-2 after 3 fights for a guy with Lomachenko's amateur pedigree would be unacceptable.
        Last edited by Loque-san; 04-16-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterNeversoft View Post
          Wonder if Don King will win the bid

Probably default on it anyways
          Why would Don even want this bid, this fight is probably gonna be an undercard fight of something big.

Comment

I still say there is no way this fight happens, whichever side wins the other will walk, but hopefully it does come off it would be an interesting fight.

Comment

I love this fight, Hope it gets done!

Comment

We will witness history when these two enter the ring.

In the heat of adversity, Russell's speed and punch volume will reach levels never before seen in the squared circle.

Lomachenko will have so much pride on the line and be desperate to win after his sub-par performance against Salido.

A record-breaking fight is on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  We will witness history when these two enter the ring.

In the heat of adversity, Russell's speed and punch volume will reach levels never before seen in the squared circle.

Lomachenko will have so much pride on the line and be desperate to win after his sub-par performance against Salido.

A record-breaking fight is on the horizon.
                  And he'll break one of his hands in the process, again. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

This title will hold 0 credibility,neither deserve it period

Comment

Will Arum make Donaire-Loma?

Comment

Working...
                      X