Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Chino getting outboxed by Alexander? How will he beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember Chino getting outboxed by Alexander? How will he beat Bradley?

Yeah he was giving Soto Karass, Lopez and Broner who have **** defence. He would never beat Bradley...

He could't KO Broner or Khan while landing flush over and over so nor will he KO Bradley.

Bradley would UD easily. GBP are clever match makers.

Easy,he would not..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Easy,he would not..
      Did Bradley beat Pac in the rematch?

Comment

i had corley beating maidana but whoa whoa only pay attention to his last fight! he beat a flat-footed unproven fighter and here comes floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i had corley beating maidana but whoa whoa only pay attention to his last fight! he beat a flat-footed unproven fighter and here comes floyd!
          What about Morales? Was that close?

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
            Yeah he was giving Soto Karass, Lopez and Broner who have **** defence. He would never beat Bradley...

He could't KO Broner or Khan while landing flush over and over so nor will he KO Bradley.

Bradley would UD easily. GBP are clever match makers.
            This is what Im saying. Bradley can easily outbox Maidana. Just how Maidana is going to get smoked by Floyd in a mismatch. Maidana last fight just shows how over hyped Broner was.

Comment

Alexander and Bradley fight nothing a like. If Bradley fought like a Klitschko maybe he wouldn't have nearly died against provodnikov and pac, holt, etc.

Comment

Yeah but that loss doesn't count anymore doe.

No Robert Garcia doe.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                  Did Bradley beat Pac in the rematch?
                  No he did not..That does not mean he'd lose to any ol body..I like Maidana,but I highly doubt Bradley loses to him..Movement is Maidana worse enemy..

Comment

I remember Alexander clinching every couple of seconds vs Maidana

Excessive clinching is illegal and is against the rules and should be penalized. However in certain countries fighters like floyd, ward, hopkins and alexander get away with it.

Real boxing is about who land more clean effective punches

Having said that, Maidana would still lose to Bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X