Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Chino getting outboxed by Alexander? How will he beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people on here have goldfish memories so only your last fight counts.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
      Yeah he was giving Soto Karass, Lopez and Broner who have **** defence. He would never beat Bradley...

He could't KO Broner or Khan while landing flush over and over so nor will he KO Bradley.

Bradley would UD easily. GBP are clever match makers.
      What I saw was Alexander clinching Maidana for 12 rounds so I cant say how a fight between the two would have gone. The day they actually fight we may have a better idea! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        What I saw was Alexander clinching Maidana for 12 rounds so I cant say how a fight between the two would have gone. The day they actually fight we may have a better idea! :-)
        You have selective vision it seems. Alexander also won every round by punching Maidana in the head and hurting him on a couple of occasions. So much so that little Marcos cried all the way back to Argentina and almost retired

Comment

Why do people keep bringing this fight up? As if it defines his career. As if the holding didin't happen. As if it weren't Maidana's first fight at 147. As if wasn't ut of shape. As if Maidana wasn't motivated. As if he hasn't switched trainers, improved, and rejuvenated his career.

I mean come the **** on. Khan has been knocked clean out by a journeyman and his fans still think he is going to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            I remember Alexander clinching every couple of seconds vs Maidana

Excessive clinching is illegal and is against the rules and should be penalized. However in certain countries fighters like floyd, ward, hopkins and alexander get away with it.

Real boxing is about who land more clean effective punches

Having said that, Maidana would still lose to Bradley
            I think Chino and his trainers are very sensitive to people trying to apply the 'Devon Template' in the future. If the ref doesn't warn and deter holding I suspect Chino will give you all you can handle in the way of shoves, tape in the face, wresteling (, thumbs, concealed low blows, and butts if it comes it). Basically, I suspect he'd rather do just about anything that doesn't result in an immediate DQ. With him and his corner *****ing all the way about the holding. If he's at the risk of being Devoned again, he'll do whatever it takes even if it means points, IMHO. Heck, with is KO record anything that isn't a DQ leaves him in the game.

That's why I suspect Floyd will stay outside, keep moving, and work in ones, exploiting Chino's tendency to fixate and follow. Bradley, even 'old Bradley' would probably be more inclined to get into it with Chino. Both should beat Chino, but Tim's whiskers and skills might actually serve him better than Floyd's superior skills.

The most interest part of the Broner fight was Chino's trainer to Chino with respect to the jab, "If it's going to be slow, don't throw it!". So at least he's being counselled on how not to be countered to death. Better to keep your hands up, and head and feet moving until you can do something if you're just going to be countered to death.

Comment

Bradley beats Maidana imo....as long as he doesn't go psycho he should beat a Maidana or a Thurman imo....I think TB got BHop-itus....I've seen symptoms but Maidana or Thurman can't expose TB's sickness....dudes with fast hands and athleticism will trouble TB just like they trouble BHop....thats my diagnosis on the Storm....not just anybody can't beat him though....don't get it twisted!!

Comment

If he got outboxed by devon. There's no way he beats floyd. Prolly not ordering in may either.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                  Yeah he was giving Soto Karass, Lopez and Broner who have **** defence. He would never beat Bradley...

He could't KO Broner or Khan while landing flush over and over so nor will he KO Bradley.

Bradley would UD easily. GBP are clever match makers.
                  I don't remember that at all, was that the rematch? I remember Devon holding his way to a decision the first time, doe.

Comment

bradley will outbox and outhustle maidana in a amazing fight.

Comment

Bradley is a lot better than Bronner. He would beat Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X