• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    casamayor says hi
    how bad was he?

Comment

Lara= ATG keyboard warrior, GOAT

Comment

I hope the promotion for this fight is off the chains....this is the most relevant fight of the year which makes it the biggest imo....if you ever watched old school wrestling, this like Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit type of fight....skills will be on display...both have them!!...GREAT fight!!!

Lara is doing the right thing....if he knows he's barking, he knows he gotta train to have a helluva bite on fight night!!...may the best man win!!

I don't have a dog in this race but I favor Lara...on the flip, it wouldn't surprise me a single bit if the kid came through in the clutch this time....with Floyd, I would've rocked the shocked face for a while....but the kid went to school that night, Professor Floyd gave the kid his stamp of approval....he got his boxing graduate certificate so he's now certified.....that means you can't count him out against anyone....the kid proves he's a MAN by beating Lara while Lara proves he BELONGS....man, this is THEE fight imo

Comment

canelo was $h*ttin bricks when lara confronted him.. he couldn't even look lara in the eyes.. i saw that video.. lmao.. turns out lara did exactly the right thing to make that fight happen

Comment

Working...
          X