No announcement yet.

Why does lara act tough on the internet but in real life timid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Cubans never do, do the eye contact thing. Just like Rigo didn't vs Donaire and often at times even appeared shy.
    They don't care for that or intimidation tactics. Its meaningless.
    I was gonna say the same thing. I always thought that was a Cuban thing, avoiding eye contact. I've never seen a Cuban do it and don't really see why it matters. Lara isn't scared of Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I don't think Lara looked scared at all, but he definitely looked awkward. You could tell this was his first time doing something like that before

Comment

Check out the 1:58 mark of this video. Casamayor the Cuban putita is barking real loud at Marquez, but in the fight he got smacked the f**k up like the b**ch he is. Same thing will happen to Lara.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzUqJ0phmk

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
          Check out the 1:58 mark of this video. Casamayor the Cuban putita is barking real loud at Marquez, but in the fight he got smacked the f**k up like the b**ch he is. Same thing will happen to Lara.

still thriving off the Marquez v Casita win I see.

Comment

Lara can potentially make this the most boring fight of the year.

And yeah. Lara's balls are glued to his computer seat at the public library, happy

he's getting a payday, he'll now be able to do it all in the comfort of his

managers apartment

Comment

Decubas talks to for him online.

Comment

It's hard to do disrespectful **** when you where raised to be respectful, but in boxing sometimes you have to get on them ******* face when they don't want to chase you and prove you want the fights, and at least he tried and Canelo had no choice in the end so awkward as that fker trying to pull a disrespectful **** in a respectful way it worked.

Comment

Canelo will put that big mouth Cubana b**ch in her place.

Reporter: Do you consider yourself a superstar?

Canelo: "I do not and would never consider myself a superstar. I leave that up to the fans and media to decide.''

Lara: "Canelo only fought Mayweather for the money, which is fine because you need to get paid but he doesn't want be great and that's the problem. Boxing is also about respect, dignity and heart, which he lacks."

I guess different cultures define "humble" differently. Lara is definitely not humble. He's a piece of s**t. Canelo is not the type to disrespect his opponents so I doubt he will reply to the picture Lara put out.

On July 12th Canelo will humble that Cubana piece of s**t.
                  Lara = classless. He made similar remarks about Angulo after he won.

Canelo = people's champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                    Cuban fighters aren't pricks like fighters from elsewhere.

casamayor says hi

Comment

Lol thats burnt out Casa aint' it?Thats all you got?.Two can play that game tho

Oh noes just look at those pretty green trunks about to hit the ground...See how fun that is? Oh wait no it's not its fking ******ed because it means no more than a pic of a way past his prime Casa on his butt proves you fken racist tard. Your inferiority complex is too obvious you should relax a bit and get Cubans d*ck out of your mouth you just look threatened and scared for your peeps when you post with such butthurt.

Good news is you are on the running to be sigged after Lara beats Canelo... Are you still talking about Angulo got his eye scratched with a thumbless glove's thumb while the side of his skull looked like it was smuggling a watermelon ? Lol No wonder people labeled Angulo a pussy afterwards talking all that **** you swallowed he deserved to get dissed real men don't blatantly quit then make up b/s excuses afterwards.

A real man wouldn't have quit much less twist it and use it as an excuse for why he lost. Let me show you an example a real a man who would push through the injury and finish, and even when all he got for his effort was be robbed didn't act like a b*tch afterwards like certain people do.

You can't fk with that type of heart and resolve. Canelo is in for another demotion from B to C.... but he young doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X