Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Manny off anabolic steroids........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a roided Mayweather barely beat Cotto, imagine if Floyd stopped taking PEDS?

Comment

None of the opponents he's fought since 2010 had been KO'd by anybody when he fought them. Only exception is Margarito & while he didn't get a stoppage, he probably should have been given one in that fight.

Clottey (never stopped)
      Margarito (stopped by Mosley)
      Mosley (wasn't stopped until 2013)
      Marquez (never stopped)
      Bradley (never stopped)
      Rios (never stopped)
      Bradley (never stopped)

This wouldn't have been easy for anyone to get more than 1 or 2 KO's really

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        What's wrong?
        I see enough of those types of pics on Instagram. Get a pic of your fav boxer or something.

Comment

Wow a thread from three years ago, made today.

Comment

Could beat the #3 pound for pound fighter in the world at the age of 35, then imagine what Pacquiao could do if he used PED's again?

I think the majority would agree that Pacquiao has noticably declined since he stopped Cotto at his peak. I believe he was an enhanced athlete back then.

Please note, I am not hating on Pacquiao or branding him a "cheat", infact I embrace the use of PED's in sports. All top athletes are using them across athletic sports.

I am merely throwing this question out there. What do you all think?
            I think you're an idiot for presenting your title as a fact then completely contradicting yourself midway through your straw man argument. There is no proof that he was ever on steroids, no journalist has ever reported him failing any drug test, and nobody in his team has ever tested positive for PEDs.

Sadly, the same can't be said for Mayweather.

Comment

There's not a chance in hell manny is on anabolic steroids. His testosterone levels would be through the roof.

Even if he were, the advantages would be gone by the time he stepped in the ring. He'd have to stop taking them several weeks before fighting to keep from failing a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                lol Pacquiao fan dreaming Manny would let him touch his asscheeks to shoot him with zee 'roids. That job is reserved for Buboy, sorry.
                No it wasn't a shot, I just stuck a pill up his arse

Comment

Could beat the #3 pound for pound fighter in the world at the age of 35, then imagine what Pacquiao could do if he used PED's again?

I think the majority would agree that Pacquiao has noticably declined since he stopped Cotto at his peak. I believe he was an enhanced athlete back then.

Please note, I am not hating on Pacquiao or branding him a "cheat", infact I embrace the use of PED's in sports. All top athletes are using them across athletic sports.

I am merely throwing this question out there. What do you all think?
                  Pacquiao is off and Floyd is on and yes I'm brand Floyd a cheat no hard feeling Floydit

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    If a roided Mayweather barely beat Cotto, imagine if Floyd stopped taking PEDS?
                    He would lose to Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I gave Manny steroids yesterday. He's juicing again
                      But but but you not a true fan. Did you DO the injection?

Comment

Working...
                      X