Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential opponents for Danny Garcia's next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Danny stays at 40 I could def see Peterson or Broner who else really?

47 I think they go straight to Floyd if not plenty of retreads Ghost, Berto, SotoKarass, Maidana, Josesito, Alexander, **** the whole GB stable

Comment

Garcia-Peterson seems like the logical fight to make, it would be a big fight. why not make it next?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        You referring to Vargas as the kid that loses to Matthysse and Herrera??? I don't really like those opponents for Danny. He needs to fight a better fighter next. He dropped the ball in pr vs Herrera but he can't go and fight a lesser fighter and think he's gonna be that guy again. How about Peterson???
        Would Danny agree to a Herrera rematch, I really had doubts on it, On Peterson, I can't understand why a Garcia-Peterson match sounds good to many when Garcia already beat Matthysse, who knock Peterson out.

Comment

Herrera rematch or Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Rigg

You referring to Vargas as the kid that loses to Matthysse and Herrera??? I don't really like those opponents for Danny. He needs to fight a better fighter next. He dropped the ball in pr vs Herrera but he can't go and fight a lesser fighter and think he's gonna be that guy again. How about Peterson???

Would Danny agree to a Herrera rematch, I really had doubts on it, On Peterson, I can't understand why a Garcia-Peterson match sounds good to many when Garcia already beat Matthysse, who knock Peterson out.
            Who would Margarito fight Mosley if he already beat Cotto who beat Mosley?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Put him on the canelo Lara card

Comment

Fight Ruslan!

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
                  Their styles will produce a good fight. Peteson is still a solid fighter. Triangle theories don't work in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Fight Ruslan!
                    cold war. he needs to move up already

Comment

dannys my dude. been to 3 of his fights at barclays
                      hate to say this but its bout time he starts cherry pickin fools until he gets the mayweather shot
                      his stock got pretty high right now, which he shouldnt risk. cause any decent boxer makes him look absoltely foolish ala herrera

Comment

Working...
                      X