Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign My Petition! Promote it! FMJr. vs PAC!! 100K Sigs, 30 Days!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys can go **** themselves after all the back and forth failed negotiations over the past five years. If they end up fighting one day great but I'm not wasting time or energy begging them to fight each other.

Comment

Don't want to see it Pacquaio is wash up it would be like Floyd beating MOSLEY AND DELAHOYA SHELLS OF THEIR FORMER SELVES

Comment

Signed. don't think it would make a difference though. the media has been slapping mayweather left and right about the pacquiao fight and other ducks and he was never affected. his ego is too loud.

Comment

It will take more than the masses to motivate a coward.

Comment

If 100 million dollars wasnt enough incentive then I dont see how 100k sigs could possibly convince them.

Comment

Just signed it. Watch if any of the Floydiots do the same. Now that taking the test already expired they probably push for Pac to leave Arum first than sign this petition for fun.

Comment

Floyd literally denies doing any interviews where they'll ask him questions regarding why he's afraid of Pacquiao. I'm sure a petition won't do a thing, even with a million sigs it's still "health first".

Comment

Signed and shared. Maybe Obama can smack some sense aroun,!

Comment

100k only, you'll need millions to even make a point.

Comment

lol signed but not sure that'd make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X