Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters always scream boycott Floyd fights..but not Mannys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm boycotting Pac fights from now on.

I aint down with that voodoo ****.

Comment

It's an empty gesture. Even if a couple of hundreds hard core boxingfans buycotts Floyd's fights, it will have no impact on Floyd deciding to fight Manny or not.

Floyd fights who's best for Floyd and Floyd is in a position where nobody can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        It's an empty gesture. Even if a couple of hundreds hard core boxingfans buycotts Floyd's fights, it will have no impact on Floyd deciding to fight Manny or not.

Floyd fights who's best for Floyd and Floyd is in a position where nobody can change that.
        Every movement starts with a handful of supporters but they can grow and grow to bring about change.

We cannot allow boxing to go down the route Al Haymon and Floyd Mayweather has taken it.

You can either be apart of the problem or part of the solution.

Comment

Arum telling everyone to boycott Floyd's next fight then saying he's ready to negotiate a Pac fight with him is akin to calling a girl a Pig then asking her out for dinner. More silliness.

Few on this board appreciate Floyd's skills and legacy more than I do but if he doesbt at least try to make the fight with Pac one more time in earnest ill lose some respect for him.

Pac, Sergio Martinez if he beats Cotto at 160 or a catchweight, and maybe Khan if Khan can put together a few big wins this year should be Floyd's last 3 fights, imo. Porter or Pac again when he comes back for his 50th..unless BHop at age 50 at 160 is a real option but I doubt it is.

All the other names are total shidt, imo.

Comment

I've been "boycotting" Floyd's PPVs for years, not because he won't fight Manny but because his fights are boring and I don't really feel like I'm missing anything by just catching it on youtube a month later.

I think that may be your answer right there.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              I'm boycotting Pac fights from now on.

I aint down with that voodoo ****.
              Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
              well people were going on about how bradley improved greatly since the first fight ...also the fact that he was coming off a big win against marquez and as a result was elevated to the top 3 p4p........
              I still do not get why Jmm is a big win for every one EXCEPT FOR FLOYD

Comment

I'm boycotting this fight because Floyd ducked the winner of his on poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  I've been "boycotting" Floyd's PPVs for years, not because he won't fight Manny but because his fights are boring and I don't really feel like I'm missing anything by just catching it on youtube a month later.

I think that may be your answer right there.
                  a month later?????

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Maybe because he doesn't like to give the fans the fights they want to see and said the fans don't pay his bills? when it is a fact that he gets paid through the fans, we pay the fighters when we buy ppv and tickets.

This guy is not getting another dime from me putting on these glorified spar sessions. Im not going to be a sucker anymore, dude is a snake oil salesman. Maidana is slow as molasses all he has is a punchers chance. Maidana makes Brandon Rios and Margarito look fast.
                    Wasn't everyone screaming for Floyd to fight Canelo not to long ago? After he made easy work of the kid, Floyd still ducking and dodging fights, right? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Every movement starts with a handful of supporters but they can grow and grow to bring about change.

We cannot allow boxing to go down the route Al Haymon and Floyd Mayweather has taken it.

You can either be apart of the problem or part of the solution.
                      The 'movement' for a Floyd-Manny fight was gigantic some 5 years ago. Today very few cares and no boycott trend will change that. The fight will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X