Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're always right, Pacquiao gets KOd by a jab

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Stop it already. Has anyone ever made Bradley look like that? Even in the war with ruslan Bradley still came back hard. Even Marquez couldn't come close to doing what manny did to bradley last night. If manny doesn't have power anymore Bradley would have walked right thru manny. PAC does not had insane one punch make u ******ed power but his punches still put a dent on u. Look at the exchanges when PAC lands u see Bradley's head bounce back with his eyes rolling back.
      Does anyone have the gif of that 10 punch combo Pac landed on Bradley's face? that shows you he has no power.

Bradley even said in the first fight Manny hit harder.

That shows that Pacman is shot, he has an old man body now, that means you can't extend your punches anymore to get the snap back on them, i noticed he was pushing his punches again thats because he was either fatigued from too much training or aging.

If you are a pac fan just hope that he overtrained and that is why he couldn't pull the trigger or get his footwork light again, he was flat footed here.

But I feel his age is already caught up.

Bradley tried to play possum and land a perfect power shot, he landed several but he couldn;t follow up. Pacman was lucky to survive if Bradley had Power Pac would be sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This would be almost funny, but Manny and Roach were expecting to knock out Bradley.

Pac was gonna knock out Tim doe?
        I didn't expect Pac to stop Bradley. Bradley's a stubborn, hardheaded SOB. YOu have to kill him to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          You're always right, Pacquiao gets KOd by a jab

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            It was a horrible fight to watch

Pac has declined, its just Bradely didnt have the IQ to take advantage of this

Swinging and doing stupid show-boating taunts, failed gameplan

Pac looked gassed by round 5, fathertime has caught up with him, he's getting caught with shots more than ever and his punch resistance is in question,

Horrible performance by both men, all over the place, missing shots, sloppy feet, off balance, it started off good and then just went downhill

I hope these 2 dont fight each other again
            I agree. It was a **** fight

Comment

pac is old and past prime

he'll be shot soon.

Comment

The fight was kinda sloppy but he didn't have to knockout Bradley to win. He didn't look like the PAC of old but no aging fighter does. Bradley has an ugly style of fighting, kind of like Shawn Porter, hard to look good against these guys,unless you box their ears off and don't engage in their swing for the fence contest.
                He made Bradley look like an amateur swinging at air, making him tire himself out. The knockout looks good but I'd rather see a guy outclass his opponent with skill
                Last edited by JHAVIS; 04-13-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Pac has fallen off and has lost much of his speed, power, and ferocity. He beat Tim on my scorecard 116-112ish, but early on I truly thought Bradley was going to KO him and Roy Jones Jr. thought the same.

No more roids, the punishment moving up and letting opposing fighters hit him, the Marquez KO, and age have taken a toll. Factor in Roachs advancing Parkinson's disease and age and its not a pretty site compared to a few years ago. Floyd had to be watching knowing it would be easy work. At this point Floyd should take pity on Manny and fight him so Manny can get his big payday before hes forced to retire or before some other fighter ends Pacs career before they get their chance to fight.

Comment

Hectari is King of the ******s on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      This would be almost funny, but Manny and Roach were expecting to knock out Bradley.

Pac was gonna knock out Tim doe?
                      bu bu but you forgot that timmeh trained so hard to ko pac doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X