Cotto/Martinez face off preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    Sergio genuinely hates Cotto.

I've never seen Sergio be so aggressive and condescending. Cotto is always calm, so he must be a bit surprised that Sergio utterly hates him. With Margarito it was different: Margarito didn't hate, but rather dismissed Cotto.
    I don't blame Martinez, as Cotto has behaved like a spoilt little child in the negotiations. He has outright disrespected the champ and he's going to get his jaw smashed all over his face for it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
      I like how Cotto switched to Spanish at the end.
      amazing! he made sure sergio understand what he was saying

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Martinez was pretty aggressive and angry in the build up to the Chavez fight.
        of course he was. he was the rightful champion.
        "voy a ganar porque esta escrito o porque tengo que escribirlo"

Comment

1:16 Cotto crapping his pants

Comment

how do they do these bi-lingual face offs? Im guessing there is a translator or something thats just edited out?

Comment

Cotto has to be the coolest mutha ****a alive...

And so what if Cotto wants to come in second.. Martinez has been constantly fighting uk's domestic middleweight fighters and unproven guys

Cotto has been in huge fights..

He is the draw
              Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 04-13-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                Cotto has to be the coolest mutha ****a alive...

And so what if Cotto wants to come in second.. Martinez has been constantly fighting uk's domestic middleweight fighters and unproven guys

Cotto has been in huge fights..

He is the draw

Martinez is the true lineal champ. You have to respect the champ. Pavlik, Paul Williams, etc were not UK or unproven boxers.No matter if Cotto is the draw, the champ deserves the champs' corner and to be introduced the last.

Mayweather was the draw against Cotto and he respected the champ and the belt and let Cotto come second into the ring. Pacquiao was introduced first against Cotto too. BOTH of them respected Cotto as a champ.

Now Cotto is the draw but he isnīt respecting Martinez as a champ and he is gonna pay for that.

Comment

can't wait for this fight. Should be epic. Really can't pick a winner.

Comment

damn cotto looks ****ing scray. if he would have looked at me like that and talked to me like that i would have cried some gay tears.

Comment

Cotto like a boss!

.....9, 10, 11, 12 ensuring that the bailarina understood WTF is up!

Cant wait to see the whole thing!!!! War Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X